Earliest DPO you got BFP?

sara1983

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,
The TWW is killing me!! I am 6/7 DPO and symptom spotting like crazy doing everything humanly possible not to POAS.

I don't have my symptoms tracked by day, but I have sore BB's, increased CM, and had some cramping this morning. This is our third month trying for #2, and every month I convinced myself I had pregnancy symptoms so this is nothing new haha.

Just wondering the earliest you all got a :bfp:?! When should I start testing?

I think I was 13dpo with both of my daughters, I wasnt symptoms spotting at the time though. Now, this tww im at 13dpo and super scared to test. I had a faint bfp on 11dpo but a neg on CB digital so I dont want to see another BFN. Good blessings to you hun.

I think I was 13dpo with both of my daughters, I wasnt symptoms spotting at the time though. Now, this tww im at 13dpo and super scared to test. I had a faint bfp on 11dpo but a neg on CB digital so I dont want to see another BFN. Good blessings to you hun.

I was also 13 DPO with my daughter but that was the earliest I tested so not sure if I would have gotten one earlier. CB digitals usually aren't as sensitive so there is still a very good change you will get your BFP. I would test tomorrow morning! Good luck and baby dust to you :kiss:

I was 8 dpo with my son and a dollar store test showed a line :)

8 dpo with first baby but didnt test sooner.
6 dpo with this baby(or babies) and i tested daily. Got a positive digi and dr confirmed all at 7 dpo.

13 days past ovulation for me (this time) I seem to have a very very feint line on a sensitive test.

I did not know when I ovulated with my first two babies, but it was the day before AF was due (so prob about 13dpo) again feint lines on sensitive tests.

Also has a MC last month, did not even realise I was pregnant until about 6 weeks, so don't know when I would have tested positive with that one.

With my daughter I got a faint + at 9dpo! But other pregnancies that weren't successful I had +'s 12dpo×2 and 13dpo×2 yeah those all were tough. Good luck hun this time I'm waiting either the day before or the day of expected AF which will put me at 13/14dpo!!!
Fx for you, lots of baby dust!

It was 9dpo for me on an Internet cheapie, but it was an unsuccessful pg.

Currently at 6dpo and wanting to POAS so bad!!

I think I was 11 DPO when I got a faint positive on an IC, but got a blazing positive the next day on an FRER, so I am thinking I would have gotten a positive FRER even earlier. Good luck!

My earliest was 11dpo. Wasn't a sticky bean but was nive getting an earlier BFP for once as my last two angels didn't show up until 15dpo

I got a very faint line at 7 dpo with ds. I was using a frer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->