Earliest You've felt baby movements

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by MiissDior, Jan 30, 2011.

1. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

Whats the earliest you've felt Baby movements?

This is my 3rd Baby... and i dunno:shrug: but just felt this Bubble low down bikini line area, felt EXCACTLY like when my son 1st started his movements at 17wks that i felt
    I sceptic tho im only 11wks and heard of ppl saying the've felt there baby move at this stage before and was doubtful.. but what iv just felt i cannot actually but anotha logical explanition for what iv just felt..
    iv my knees resting up on sofa and laptop resting on them typing
    then out of nowhere.. a lil poppy bubble feeling.. shocked me cus its not sumtin id expect at this stage..:shrug:

2. Ember

Ember Pregnant - 3rd Trimester

The earliest I've seen anyone mention was 12 weeks, but it is said that when you've already had children before you're more likely to feel them super early. I got my first flutters at 15 weeks and this is my first. If we manage to have another, I will probably feel it as early as you, too. Here's hoping anyway!

3. DragonMummy

DragonMummy Well-Known Member

I was definately feeling tiny flutters at mid 11 weeks. x