Early 1st Ultrasound Appointment and scared!

Gwen77

Reaction score
Hi everyone! I'm new to this board... I used to frequent the TWW and TTC boards until I got my :bfp: on Halloween night!

I have my first ultrasound appointment this Monday and I'm so scared. I suffered an ectopic back in February, which resulted in my left tube being removed and I nearly lost my life (thankful to my husband for his quick thinking... otherwise I wouldn't be here today. He literally saved my life).

As of right now I feel FANTASTIC :happydance: Which SOUNDS like a good thing, but it terrifies me... No sore boobs (never get them anyways), no cramping, no tiredness, maybe some slight nausea here and there but that's it. I feel wonderful and it's terrifying me. Has anyone else gone through this?

I may regret saying this, but I wish I felt pregnant lol. I wish I felt SOMETHING :shrug:

Hi and congrats! No symptoms is not a bad thing. I had no symptoms with my DS and all turned out well. I am now pregnant with #2 and I am still early (5.5 weeks) and just saw the yolk sac today, but I still don't have symptoms yet. Hoping all goes well at your scan!

i felt symptoms since conception but because i wasnt trying so hard to conceive, i didnt think they were symptoms but because im a poas addict, i started testing early because my boyfriend thought the fact that i was randomly yelling at him i wasnt pregnant meant i was pregnant so i took a test at 8 dpo in the afternoon and surprise! only once have i ever not felt symptoms since, and that was when i was 10 weeks and 3 days, when i had no ms. weeelll that was short and peaceful because its returned with vengeance today. and on top of that i was worried sick with the fact i had absolutely none the day it went away. haha im either worrying or im suffering.

Hi everyone! I'm new to this board... I used to frequent the TWW and TTC boards until I got my :bfp: on Halloween night!

I have my first ultrasound appointment this Monday and I'm so scared. I suffered an ectopic back in February, which resulted in my left tube being removed and I nearly lost my life (thankful to my husband for his quick thinking... otherwise I wouldn't be here today. He literally saved my life).

As of right now I feel FANTASTIC :happydance: Which SOUNDS like a good thing, but it terrifies me... No sore boobs (never get them anyways), no cramping, no tiredness, maybe some slight nausea here and there but that's it. I feel wonderful and it's terrifying me. Has anyone else gone through this?

I may regret saying this, but I wish I felt pregnant lol. I wish I felt SOMETHING :shrug:

My biggest symptom has been nausea and subsequently food aversions. I also have some heartburn on and off. My boobs are sore but nothing like other women describe, some days they are barely noticeable...what is noticeable is their increase in size as they are working their way from huge to gigantic. Tiredness has only really hit me in the past couple weeks. This has all been so minimal though, but all is good in my uterus so I would say you have nothing to worry about :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->