Early 20's, 1st time TTC, want a buddy?

katerdid

Momma
Reaction score
Hey y'all! I just started my TTC journey this month and I just want someone(s) to share it with. :thumbup: I don't have real friends who are supportive of getting pregnant, so you guys are my only outlet.

I'm almost 22, married, and just stopped BCP so I have no clue how my cycles work as of yet. I will be charting CM and using OPK's.

I have no life, lol, so believe me, when I'm not :sex: , or working, I'll prolly be on here. (haha, it's it wrong to love that smiley?)

:friends:

You should totally be temping. You are already on FF so you may as well. It's the best way to tell if you actually Oed. Sometimes you can get a + OPK and not actually O.

I would temp, but b/c of my crazy unpredictable work schedule, I can't always wake up at the same time each day. Some days I don't get home til around midnight and other days I have to wake up at 5am. I don't think I could get very accurate results.

hi katerdid

Im 23, been married for 5 months! we are going to start TTC in may so i know im not going through it right now, but i could do with a buddie too

hi katerdid

Im 23, been married for 5 months! we are going to start TTC in may so i know im not going through it right now, but i could do with a buddie too

congrats on your marriage! :D
I'd love to be your buddy; maybe my TTC journey could help you when you start yours. Such an exciting time (altho nerve-wracking to be sure).

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->