Early AF or IB?? Help!!!!!

liverpoolbaby

Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Im new to this and need some advice.. Ive been calculating my ovulation on my calender working out when i am most fertile which was just over a week ago.
My period is ALWAYS on time on the 8th of every month.
yesterday morning i had been having horrible cramps in my lower abodinum with really light watery blood, which is exactly a week before my period is due.
Is this implantation or is it me being body concious?

Then today its like dark dark mahogny brown but watery pink when i wipe.
1 tampon could last me the full day if not 2 days!
This is my 2nd day of spotting and its even lighter next to nothing there and deep deep mohogany brown!
Is this how it was with you?
What did everyone elses look like and last for without sounding rude
did you have cramps too?
This is nothing like a period
Im so anxious and impatient
Please help girls
x

Hello!

I've not experienced this myself... Not conceived (as yet!!) but from reading other posts on this is sounds like it could be IB. Especially if you are so regular.

Any other symptoms??

FX'd for you

extremely hot and sweating alot im normally freezing all the time even in summer, slight feeling of sicklyness. going toilet a little more than usual.
I dont know if it is me being mentally pregnant in my head making my brain think i am.
Its the spotting that has made me question big time. As it is VERY out of the ordinary. :confused: x

extremely hot and sweating alot im normally freezing all the time even in summer, slight feeling of sicklyness. going toilet a little more than usual.
I dont know if it is me being mentally pregnant in my head making my brain think i am.
Its the spotting that has made me question big time. As it is VERY out of the ordinary. :confused: x

omg i am the exact same, i have been having spotting too aswell as crampings and backache. i wasnt sure if it was a huge hinter or as in ttc i think every sign means im pregnant lol

omg i am the exact same, i have been having spotting too aswell as crampings and backache. i wasnt sure if it was a huge hinter or as in ttc i think every sign means im pregnant lol

Aw me too!
this time doesnt feel right though, the bleeding has made me :o x

Aw me too!

i posted aload of threads wanting to know what was happening then my oh reminded me that the same thing happened with my baby girl. i had af in december, spotted pretty much all of jan, tested 16th but got bfn, then in feb tested again on 16th and got bfp so im hoping this is the same as all the symptoms are the same x

i have had a bit of spotting last night that hasnt re-appeared today, im 12dpo (i think so anyways) so going to hold out until weds when i get back from my camping trip until i test again, well unless af decides to turn up, i thought i was out yesterday as i never get spotting before af, but im a bit more hopeful today. so fx we are all lucky still and just getting a 'late' bfp.x

Aw me too!

i posted aload of threads wanting to know what was happening then my oh reminded me that the same thing happened with my baby girl. i had af in december, spotted pretty much all of jan, tested 16th but got bfn, then in feb tested again on 16th and got bfp so im hoping this is the same as all the symptoms are the same x

WELL... just nipped out this 2nd to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! :( BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx .. also its strange when ive already bled this month 3weeks ago, and u know when a periods a period, this defo isnt one its next to nothing :confused: xx

I had ib with my 3rd pregnancy just like you described a week before af was due. Wait a few more days and try testing again. Best of luck and Fx!

I had ib with my 3rd pregnancy just like you described a week before af was due. Wait a few more days and try testing again. Best of luck and Fx!

did you test too early and get a neg too?xx

Aw me too!

WELL... just nipped out this 2nd to the chemist and got an early responce preg test and i got a bfn! :( BUT like everyone keeps saying it might be too early... maybe i should just wait til when my AF is actually due next tuesday and wait and see fingers crossed! what do u think?xx .. also its strange when ive already bled this month 3weeks ago, and u know when a periods a period, this defo isnt one its next to nothing :confused: xx

Im due wednesday! Iv tested with frer and got bfn so im trying to hold off till af is due and test then, if i still feel the same i will go for a blood test and see what that says. You are totally right though you just know what a af is and this def isnt. Im trying ti stay positive as iv been through this before and i was pregnant then so im telling myself i am now, which i know isnt the best idea but its keeping me from being stressed about all this and testing everyday! You will have to keep me updated!! Ill test thursday too then ill email you xx

Aw me too!

Im due wednesday! Iv tested with frer and got bfn so im trying to hold off till af is due and test then, if i still feel the same i will go for a blood test and see what that says. You are totally right though you just know what a af is and this def isnt. Im trying ti stay positive as iv been through this before and i was pregnant then so im telling myself i am now, which i know isnt the best idea but its keeping me from being stressed about all this and testing everyday! You will have to keep me updated!! Ill test thursday too then ill email you xx

Oooo so this has happened before for you?! :huh:
So do you think i should re test next week when im defo ment to be due on? xx

I didn't test until a week after, but mainly because I was away with my dh and hate to test when he is around. He doesn't support poas addicts! You need to give your body time to start producing hcg which should be 3-4 days after implantation. Wait out the weekend if you can before you test again or buy some cheaper tests- Tesco's own brand are good. Good luck!

Btw what part of l'pool are you from? My dh is from knotty ash.:)

I didn't test until a week after, but mainly because I was away with my dh and hate to test when he is around. He doesn't support poas addicts! You need to give your body time to start producing hcg which should be 3-4 days after implantation. Wait out the weekend if you can before you test again or buy some cheaper tests- Tesco's own brand are good. Good luck!

Btw what part of l'pool are you from? My dh is from knotty ash.:)

Near the town centre just recently moved up there :) Not sure where Knotty Ash is :/ lol
So you think i should defo wait til AF is due :winkwink:
Thanks for the advice! i hate it when you have Qs yet no1 wants to help or knows the answers Grr! lol
I so hope i get a bfp!!!! x

Number 10 bus out the town centre.:) you probably don't need to wait until the 8th, but a few more days if possible. Good luck and keep us posted. I actually had ib on a Wed, and tested on the Monday after and didn't get a bfp straight away like my previous 2 pregnancies so threw it back in the box. When I got my bfp on the Wed a week after. I looked at the old one and it was actually a bfp, but since u didn't see it come up just forgot about it until now!

Yes id say wait till af or even the weekend after so you know the levels are high enough. I went through this before but it doesnt make it any easier lol. I think if i get a bfn it will actually be harder as this feels like a comete replay. Fx'd though x

Yes id say wait till af or even the weekend after so you know the levels are high enough. I went through this before but it doesnt make it any easier lol. I think if i get a bfn it will actually be harder as this feels like a comete replay. Fx'd though x

i test this morning didnt i and got a neg :/ but it was defo too early i was just an egar beaver!

so you twwo girls deffo think there is stil a chance for me??! x

well il be back online on monday ill keep you updated! have a great weekend! mmwah ! xbby dust to every1! hehe x

well il be back online on monday ill keep you updated! have a great weekend! mmwah ! xbby dust to every1! hehe x

Theres always a chance just got to think positive. Have a fab weekend, speak to you monday x x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->