Early AF or IB?? Help!!!!!

Morning girls!
How you both feeling?
i though i would keep you updated :)
... well ... As you already know my AF is due this week on Weds so im still waiting to see on that. My IB (which i think it was) started last tuesday it last 2days 2nd day was brown discharge 1st day was reddish brown.
Still a little baffled?
Been really tired this weekend and defo been using the toilet alot more!
Just took another cheap Wonda test came back neg :wacko:
... cud this be an early AF which lasted 1/2days which happened to only be brown discharge and not what a normal AF looks like for me?
Getting so annoyed now Do you think its still too early?? or not my month??x

Sorry about your bfn! Wait a couple more days(hard I know- it feels like years!) and try again. You aren't out until the witch shows her ugly face and you aren't due yet anyway. Your symptoms seem good! I'll keep my Fx'd for you!

Sorry about your bfn! Wait a couple more days(hard I know- it feels like years!) and try again. You aren't out until the witch shows her ugly face and you aren't due yet anyway. Your symptoms seem good! I'll keep my Fx'd for you!

Well she's ment to be knocking on my door on Weds I hope she doesnt come Grr!!
How are your symptoms hun?xx

I'm in the same boat...started spotting last
Monday, it's been off and on since! Nothing yesterday except when I wiped (tmi)...but as you said, not like af, done a cheapy test yesterday, and of course BFN, now I'm thinking maybe it was just a really lame attempt of af but really early? She's not due till weds same as you.....guess we just have to wait and see!...I ordered some IC's so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow so I can test like a crazy woman without breaking the bank!! Lol

FX'd it was IB for all of us and we get our BFP's sooner rather than later..xx

Monday, it's been off and on since! Nothing yesterday except when I wiped (tmi)...but as you said, not like af, done a cheapy test yesterday, and of course BFN, now I'm thinking maybe it was just a really lame attempt of af but really early? She's not due till weds same as you.....guess we just have to wait and see!...I ordered some IC's so hopefully they'll be here tomorrow so I can test like a crazy woman without breaking the bank!! Lol

I know u 2 hun! :dust:
what other symptoms have you had?
x

Well she's ment to be knocking on my door on Weds I hope she doesnt come Grr!!
How are your symptoms hun?xx

I have light pink/ orange red spotting v watery only when I wipe(sorry if tmi) but I have been waking up needing to go and then constantly all day, also really hungry all the time, very tired, and feel "off" stomach wise. I've been pregnant 3x's before amd if wasn't for the spotting I would be poas like mad, but am just a bit chicken to do it! I'm getting bloods done tomorrow so I think I'll test in the morning and see what happens. I just have never had spotting like this for so long. Will keep you posted! Fx for our bfp's!

x

other symptoms, although i've probably just imagined them.... i had a slight dull niggley pain on the left side of abdomen a day or so before the spotting started...felt sick off and on all the last week....hungry....then feel constantly full....sooooo tired....not been able to put half the effort in at my zumba class....crampy pains off and on....peeing a lot more than usual....umm....that's all i can think of at the min...

what about you?? xx:flower:

x

other symptoms, although i've probably just imagined them.... i had a slight dull niggley pain on the left side of abdomen a day or so before the spotting started...felt sick off and on all the last week....hungry....then feel constantly full....sooooo tired....not been able to put half the effort in at my zumba class....crampy pains off and on....peeing a lot more than usual....umm....that's all i can think of at the min...

More or less exactly the same as you!
Started spotting on Thursday & Friday (but next to nothing brown discharge)
mad cramps in my lower tummy which i never get not even on pms a day before and on thursday.But they've stopped now.
Red hot flushes burning up.
really tired all the time
and using the loo more often.
had headaches this morning but fine now.
Have u tested yet?
I dont feel hungry as much anymore last wee and the week after i was always starving this week ive a loss in apetite :wacko:
x when is your af due? x

x

mad cramps in my lower tummy which i never get not even on pms a day before and on thursday.But they've stopped now.
Have u tested yet?
I dont feel hungry as much anymore last wee and the week after i was always starving this week ive a loss in apetite :wacko:
x when is your af due? x

Had hardly and spotting today, and AF is due wednesday, had the niggle that she might be on her way earlier, but nothing....hmm...:wacko:
I tested yesterday with a cheapy that i had in the drawer, BFN, ordered some more and they should be here tomorrow, but so may af!
I'd just like to know one way or the other, i hate this limbo bit....

I feel (and look) quite bloated, as i do before AF, (but that could be the weekends over indulgence in not so healthy food) but my BB's arent as sore as they would be....agghhh it's so frustrating!

When are you testing? xx

x

Have u tested yet?
x when is your af due? x

Had hardly and spotting today, and AF is due wednesday, had the niggle that she might be on her way earlier, but nothing....hmm...:wacko:
I tested yesterday with a cheapy that i had in the drawer, BFN, ordered some more and they should be here tomorrow, but so may af!

I feel (and look) quite bloated, as i do before AF, (but that could be the weekends over indulgence in not so healthy food) but my BB's arent as sore as they would be....agghhh it's so frustrating!

When are you testing? xx

OMG me too!!! i look pregnant cos im so bloated! and im only slim anyway so its noticeable like ive just had a christmas roast that kind of bloated look!
I tested this morning didnt i but bfn but that was on a digital, ive ordered some cheap strips going to try witht them when they arrive, apparantly the digital ones are rubbish and arent as sensitive @ all so deffo this week when they arive how about u.
My bb were so sore last week and weekend but not yday or 2day.. strange! x

x

Have u tested yet?
x when is your af due? x

When are you testing? xx

OMG me too!!! i look pregnant cos im so bloated! and im only slim anyway so its noticeable like ive just had a christmas roast that kind of bloated look!
I tested this morning didnt i but bfn but that was on a digital, ive ordered some cheap strips going to try witht them when they arrive, apparantly the digital ones are rubbish and arent as sensitive @ all so deffo this week when they arive how about u.

Hahaha, yes, defo look like i've had a mahoosive roast, or 2 :/
My strips should be here tomorrow so i'll prob test as soon as they arrive!! Which is probably pointless, but at that price what does it matter. :thumbup:

Hope we both get our BFP asap.

I've had a little spotting today, but it's kinda like the end of af is, and barely there :wacko:

xx

x

Have u tested yet?
x when is your af due? x

When are you testing? xx

Hahaha, yes, defo look like i've had a mahoosive roast, or 2 :/
My strips should be here tomorrow so i'll prob test as soon as they arrive!! Which is probably pointless, but at that price what does it matter. :thumbup:

Hope we both get our BFP asap.

I've had a little spotting today, but it's kinda like the end of af is, and barely there :wacko:

xx

well that is how mine was! but more browny mucus d/c (sorry tmi)
aww babe i hope we do!!
ive got mild twinges now for the last 15mins us thinking about it.
belly still bloated defo ate a helium balloon last nyt in my sleep :/ xx
keep me updated missy!!! xx

I'm getting af type cramps now!!....but then again if i go into crazy symptom spotting mode it could be my abs from the zumba sculpt and tone class i just been to :/ lol aagghh

and you keep me updated chick ;) xx

I'm getting af type cramps now!!....but then again if i go into crazy symptom spotting mode it could be my abs from the zumba sculpt and tone class i just been to :/ lol aagghh

il b up bright & early@ 9 working really hard @my computer .. on here hehe! il keep u posted if the witch turns up hope she doesnt! eeek! lol x
hope its zumba pains 4 u hun and not af lol xx :dust:

il b up bright & early@ 9 working really hard @my computer .. on here hehe! il keep u posted if the witch turns up hope she doesnt! eeek! lol x

waaaaaa :hissy: af has arrived!!! ( i think, i mean who can tell after the week i've had!)

Oohhhh well, the sooner she's gone the sooner we can get back to trying again :sex:

FX'd you get your BFP asap :thumbup:

xx

waaaaaa :hissy: af has arrived!!! ( i think, i mean who can tell after the week i've had!)

Oohhhh well, the sooner she's gone the sooner we can get back to trying again :sex:

FX'd you get your BFP asap :thumbup:

xx

Aww no!!!! not u too :growlmad:
todays the day im due! and no sign of the witch she normally likes to wake me up in the morning but definatly no sign of her coming either!
Keeping my legs toes fingers everything crossed! i hope this is me this month! i ordered stick tests yday off ebay should arrive weds or thursday cant wait to poas! lol :blush:
it must have been IB last thursday it has to have been i hope so anyway trying not to get my hopes up, but every 1 keeps saying the chance is there until af shows up so :dust: hope there right!!
when u next ovulating? xx

Should be ov'ing near the 18th/19th i think.....might start temping again, although i found last time the more i was doing the more obsessive i became about the process....and i'm still of the mind that if it's meant to happen then it will, no temp taking or checking CM will change that!....who knows!

I have everything crossed for you to get your BFP this week :)

xx

Aww i hope so too Jec!!!
getting mild twinges lower down hope its not the witch arggghhhh!!!
PM me 2moro il update u! :D then il be 1 day late! yippee! fx'd! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->