EARLY August Testers!!

Laucu & Heatherga2015...CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! :wohoo:

...GOOD LUCK to everyone still in limbo...come on BFPs!!
:dust:

I know I said I was going to test this morning but...I was too scared. :rofl: Didn't feel like seeing a :bfn: because I am so close to af being due, and after this cycle I am going on the pill for another year. :/

Sooo, I will test tomorrow morning, no symtoms to report other than increased cm(sorry tmi) and peeing a tad more with some fatigue...but all that could just be coincidence.

I just want to cry....

a friend of mine and I both tested today...she doesnt want to be preggie..wasnt trying...thought she was menopausal....

she got a bfp on cheapie frer and cb+ I got negative....again....

:cries:

Ok, I tested a bit earlier than I said I would (duh....) I actually tested at 8DPO and thought I saw a hint of a shadow of a line. I posted pics elsewhere on here and pretty much everyone said they saw nothing. So I tested again today with my 25miU IC so I wouldn't waste a FRER or digital and I'm PRETTY sure I got my BFP!!! Is visible to the naked eye, but I tweaked it because it was pretty faint in the photo. Take a look!

I see it! It def looks like a pink line to me!!

happiest so sorry
No idea why so many who aren't wanting to be preg get to be...

I know I said I was going to test this morning but...I was too scared. :rofl: Didn't feel like seeing a :bfn: because I am so close to af being due, and after this cycle I am going on the pill for another year. :/

Sooo, I will test tomorrow morning, no symtoms to report other than increased cm(sorry tmi) and peeing a tad more with some fatigue...but all that could just be coincidence.

I had increased CM and was peeing more with one of my BFPs. Maybe it's a sign for you! 😀

tesh23 - thanks girl!! I took a FRER with only a 1.5hr hold (I have no PATIENCE!) and saw the faintest of faint lines! Gonna call it a day and try again tomorrow with FMU!

tesh23 - thanks girl!! I took a FRER with only a 1.5hr hold (I have no PATIENCE!) and saw the faintest of faint lines! Gonna call it a day and try again tomorrow with FMU!

Yay hope it gets darker!!! :happydance:

Haha I wouldn't have had any patience either if it were me!! Fingers crossed and goodluck!! :dust::dust:

Well those symptoms were just a coincidence I guess. Tested, :bfn:

Guess it's back to WTT for me! Fingers crossed and :dust: for everyone else! I'll be back to TTC in another year or so! I'll still stalk the testing thread though :haha:

Twicky are you calling it before AF?

I'm so weak. I tested today, 6 days late, because one of my breasts was hurting. BFN. The good news is im out of tests so at least the temptation won't be there.

I also tested again. Still no positive. AF isn't due for another 3 days though so in still hoping!

Well I tested again with FMU just to be sure and wouldn't ya know...:bfn: and also some pink tinge when I wiped so AF is here most likely.

Game over for me, :haha:

Any news?? :flower:

Congrats Maybe!
I see those pink lines no prob.

Congrats to maybe!!! Sorry to those who have just got their AF. Don't give up ladies! :flower:

Hey just an update. Today is CD 26 of the usual 28. Not exactly sure when O was but I tested today for the 1st time this cycle and got a BFN.

I have not had any symptoms that I can think of. I was also super busy this cycle so I wasn't symptom spotting at all this time.

Here is hoping AF don't show up on Saturday or Sunday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->