EARLY August Testers!!

Sorry if you read elsewhere, just trying to catch all my reg August posting threads ( there are so many?!):sad2:
I am calling myself out this month update here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gust-2015-bfp-thread-32-testers-1-bfp-29.html

18dpo (16dpo at earliest). Bit Cream/tan cm when I wiped. Guess I'm out : (

Am I crazy or is that a line?!?! Gonna take a different test tomorrow or Saturday to be 100%

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 17
Sorry if you read elsewhere, just trying to catch all my reg August posting threads ( there are so many?!):sad2:
I am calling myself out this month update here:
https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/t...gust-2015-bfp-thread-32-testers-1-bfp-29.html

JLM nooo :( I was following your story and really hoped this was your month. I'm sorry sweetie.

I see that line....

Me, spotting is occurring so AF is starting back to another cycle good luck

Am I crazy or is that a line?!?! Gonna take a different test tomorrow or Saturday to be 100%

Definitely a blue line! Yay! I also vote poas on a pink dye just to double confirm, as I have had nasty false positives before on a blue dye :dohh:

Goodluck and fingers crossed! :hugs:

I definitely see the line!!! Cant wait to see your next test!!!!!
:wohoo:

I'm going in a bit to get some pink dye tests or the digital first response. Maybe both.

How's everybody doing today?

I'm going in a bit to get some pink dye tests or the digital first response. Maybe both.

How's everybody doing today?

I was a little down at one point today. I donno if it's hormones or what but I just really really wanted a baby. I just found it hard to focus on anything and since my last test was a BFN I was feeling pretty sad. I asked my husband if he ever feels that way (he also wants a baby really bad) but he said no, he never gets depressed about it not happening/not having a baby to snuggle. I think I make him think women are nuts, lol.
I'm feeling better now though because we went out and saw family and had some distractions. I feel really blessed with all that I have and am just trying to master the art of being patient while I wait for a BFP and baby.

How are you doing?

BlueMoon you aren't crazy.
I think men are just more detached even if they really want a baby.
I think for them it's more about procreating- meaning they make something that is a part of them
whereas for us we are MAKING another human being. We literally have the ability to grow a brand new human being inside us, AND if we choose sustain it totally with milk made ourselves.
As much as they love their babies, men just don't seems to have the deep need to have (make) babies like we do.
My ex husband never had kids till our son. He was excited but things I would think a first time dad would love he didn't. Everytime I showed him my stomach moving or put his hand on my belly to feel my son kicking and moving, he was seriously grossed out and said it was weird and he didn't like it?!?

Sorry Happiest...I had the same thing

So today is testing day... AF was due yesterday, had cramping and thought for sure she was coming BUT nothing!! I tested for 4 days straight prior to yesterday all BFN but was too afraid to test both yesterday and today given I didn't want to get all upset again..

I think I'm going to wait a week and see if she turns up and then test. I'm not really one to check my cervix so I don't know how it normally feels but I do know when I have AF my insides feel firm.. Today I feel super soft inside..

I don't know ladies.. What do you think?

So today is testing day... AF was due yesterday, had cramping and thought for sure she was coming BUT nothing!! I tested for 4 days straight prior to yesterday all BFN but was too afraid to test both yesterday and today given I didn't want to get all upset again..

I think I'm going to wait a week and see if she turns up and then test. I'm not really one to check my cervix so I don't know how it normally feels but I do know when I have AF my insides feel firm.. Today I feel super soft inside..

I don't know ladies.. What do you think?

Hmm I also don't know about cervix stuff so I can't advise.
I'm also waiting a while before I test again. I'm not consciously having hope (I'm over a week late but all tests were BFN) but as long as I don't test I won't waste money or feel crushed when it's a BFN.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"