EARLY August Testers!!

Aww, hang in there Summer. The least she could do is have the decency to show up on time <3

I'm testing again tomorrow morning with some tests that a friend of mine is getting me from the hospital for free! Hopefully these give me the answer I want! AF was due yesterday and still nothing!

:dust:

I took a test this morning, i got the FAINTEST of a line, but I don't see it anymore, It's way after the time limit now. I did take a picture of it and it is SO hard to see! I'm 17dpo today. AF was due sunday the 9th so I'm 2 days late I can try posting the picture to see what you ladies think. I won't give up until the witch shows her face!

has anybody else had this going on? I feel like by now I should have a clear positive or nothing at all...

post a pic and we can see : )

I guess I'll be in the September testing thread....i would say Im not testing till late next time but I have twins already and knew with them at like 9dpo so Ill need to test early to see if twins are happening again lol...will be freaking the hell out if I get a line at 8-9dpo lol lol

It looked a little more visible in person. I put it in negative because it's hard to see in just the original picture.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 8
kinda see it....just wait a day or two and test again I guess..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->