Early bleeding/spotting

hmcx

Reaction score
Can anyone talk to me about this?

It's been so long since I had my daughter I don't know what's normal!

I'm sure I had a fair bit of spotting back then too.

At the moment it's light watery looking and only on tissue when i wipe.

I had a teeny bit on Tuesday, more yesterday and now this morning.

I'm 4w +3
Only got my bfp on Monday.

I had brown and a bit of pink spotting with both this pregnancy and last pregnancy. This time it lasted about a week and a half from around 5 weeks to 6ish and was every time I wiped and was enough for a liner. Was very worrying! I haven't had any at all since it stopped though.

I've just put a pad on so I can monitor it better.

Whatever happens I know there's absolutely nothing I can do about it,
I just don't like the uncertainty.

I'm lacking in any other pregnancy symptoms at the moment too
But I do have a horrible cold so that's taking centre stage at the moment!

Spotting is normal hun. Mine started off watery and bright pink then after 5 days it got thicker. That's when my pregnancy symptoms kicked in. Good luck to you, stay positive xx

It's getting worse as the day goes on

It was still watery and pink then it got less watery and more pinky red

The last time I went to the toilet it was just dark red.

I've got to go out to work for a few hours tonight, I really don't want to go but I have to!

Crossing everything for you hmcx xx

Ugh - the uncertainty is killer. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

Spotting, even bright red spotting, can be TOTALLY normal. Especially where you're so early. I've known several people who found out they were pregnant because they had "mini periods" (meaning, full on bleeding, but for a smaller duration than a normal period).

How did you get your bfp? Was it from a frer? can you take another to compare progression?

Ugh - the uncertainty is killer. I'm sorry you're dealing with this.

Spotting, even bright red spotting, can be TOTALLY normal. Especially where you're so early. I've known several people who found out they were pregnant because they had "mini periods" (meaning, full on bleeding, but for a smaller duration than a normal period).

How did you get your bfp? Was it from a frer? can you take another to compare progression?

I got a line on a Tesco one and then I did a clear blue digital

I was thinking on doing another test in the morning to see if there's a line. So I'll have to pop out and buy some

I'm sorry you're having to deal with this, it's stressful :/ when it's this close to when your period should have been due, it's usually called 'breakthrough bleeding' as sava was saying, have a Google of that :) some people get it every time their period would have been due for the first few months!
Hope your hormones kick in soon and it stops hun. Yeah taking a test is a good plan xx

Thanks all

But it wasn't meant to be for me this time.

By the time I come back again you'll have all moved on to 2nd tri

So a very happy and healthy pregnancy to you all xx

Very sorry to hear that! :( best wishes to you for health and healing, and wishing you back here soon when you're ready.

So sorry to hear that :( x

So sorry to hear that Hun. *big hugs* if you need someone to talk too feel free to inbox me ❤

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->