Early cramping anyone?

AMP1117

Reaction score
Good morning ladies. I received a wonderful surprise this morning. A BFP! :happydance:

My dd is 2 1/2 and its been awhile since my last pregnancy...a question to any of you 2nd time mamas (or first time mamas too if you are experiencing early cramps)...did you notice cramping earlier on this time around? I do not remember having cramping until I was several weeks along, this time it started yesterday and I though AF was coming but its very mild and comes and goes frequently. I've taken 3 home tests and all were strong positives so I was just curious (Im only like 4 weeks). Thanks and a very happy and healthy 9 months to you all!

I had some strong on and off cramping from my bfp to about 6 weeks. I still get mild cramping here and there but not as much :)

I'm also about 4-5 weeks with my second and having some AF like cramping on and off

I love it how I told myself I would not freak out the way I did over everything like with my first pregnancy....yea not so much lol. This morning my boobs dont feel sore anymore and the oh test I took this morning the lines seemed lighter (although I must say the control line looked lighter too). Im just waiting for the stupid doctors office to call with my blood results!:growlmad:

yeah i get achey?? down near my pubic bone. But I know everything is going fine so im not worried its just annoying lol

This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is normal but so far I've had the odd bad cramp that goes away pretty fast. This morning I had a dull cramp that only affected one side of my uterus which lasted about an hour then disappeared... It freaked me out a bit but I'm trying to stay positive until I have a doctor tell me I should be worried lol. I may not be successful but I'm going to try to remain hopeful and not worry too much.

This is my first pregnancy so I have no idea what is normal but so far I've had the odd bad cramp that goes away pretty fast. This morning I had a dull cramp that only affected one side of my uterus which lasted about an hour then disappeared... It freaked me out a bit but I'm trying to stay positive until I have a doctor tell me I should be worried lol. I may not be successful but I'm going to try to remain hopeful and not worry too much.

This is my second rodeo...Im just as nervous as with my first! Even though I keep telling myself not to be:blush:

My son is about the same age as your DD. I have had cramping this time, don't remember anything last time. I am not too worried at the moment but I have a appointment at the Drs tomorrow and I plan to mention it. I have read ita normal as long as it isn't painful in any way.

I'm cramping quite a bit but my boy is four so I can't remember his pregnancy!

Massive congrats x

This was one of my first signs that I was pregnant! I kept having AF cramps that would then disappear and come back the next day which went on for a few days, at first I was sure AF was coming but I only ever get cramps for 1-2 hrs before AF and it just never came!!

Cramping here too, this is my second & I remember the same last time. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->