• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early day symptoms

Luuluu

Reaction score
Hi girlies

I don't belong in this forum anymore but I loved being in it when I was TTC and was really grateful to people with their BFP's giving their symptoms...so I thought I would do the same for eveyone out there as I totally understand how frustrating the 2WW is and how BFN's can really get you down (as I had 21 months of BFP's).

Month 20 of TTC I starting temping. I had a perfect chart according to the text book but got a BFN despite BD'ing 10 times over the right days.

Month 21 of TTC I only BD'd over the 3 fertile days and STILL got a BFN. Was livid and threw our dining chair accross the room in despair! :blush: Embarrasing now and childish, I know!

Month 22 I started homeopathy for fertility and went on a major detox - cut out ALL booze and ate loads of veg. I was still temping religously and on 10DPO got another BFN. I was REALLY ill with an eye infection and was on LOADS of painkillers and antibiotics. I aslo spent 2 days in hopsital because I went partially blind from the infection. I said it would be a miracle if I got a BFP this month cos of all the drugs!
On 12DPO my temp went soooooo high it prompted me to do another HPT. I couldn't believe it - it was my BFP!

My symptoms were:
Horrendous blocked nose for one day.
Major temp dip on 7DPO (I now know this was implantation day)
5DPO - 12DPO I woke up religously for no reason at 02.30 & 04.30
The painkillers (paracetomol) made me feel VERY sick
No cramps, no feeling like AF was coming on, no CM - nothing!
However, I had uncontrollable road rage!
By 12DPO I was 4 weeks and 3 days pregnant.

Week 5 my stomach blew up like a balloon
I had hot flashes
Kept burping
I felt like my food wasn't digesting properly and was stuck just below my ribs?!
I slept every day from 3pm-5pm for no real reason
Very lethargic and couldn't be bothered to do ANYTHING
Twinges at night down below like little stabs

I reckon I could go into more detail but am conscious of how long this is!
If you would like me to pop more on, let me know!:thumbup:
xxxx

The more the better! TTC is so difficult and im only on cycle 10.

Thanks Luuu. Maybe you could post your sympotms on the big thread of early pregnancy symptoms???

Great Thread - I would love to hear more.... if you have the chance..... Thanks!! :hugs:

thanks luuluu for taking the time to post! all and any info is helpful!

good luck everyone!!!!
:dust:

Ok chics and yummy mummies to be!

One of the things that I noticed when I OV'd was as my egg came out from the right side (very painful stabbing pain), I had a MASSIVE mountain of a spot come up on the right side of my chin. Then, if the size of that wasn't bad enough, I OV'd from the left side too and on cue, ANOTHER MASSIVE spot came up on the left side of my chin! It looked absolutely awful! But perhaps most wierdly of all, we BD'd that afternoon and miraculously another MASSIVE spot came up in the middle of my chin! I joked by saying that it represented conception and with it being in the middle of my chin and it also represented my womb!!!! :wacko: Mad eh?!

Anyway more symptoms in week 5 were:
My skin cleared up STRAIGHT away
My little finger nails grew so fast (not sure why it was just these?!)
The bed covers/duvet felt REALLY soft
My DH's skin felt soft to touch
My backs of my legs ached from standing which normally they don't
I felt really tearful at HAPPY things!
my boobs felt bruised at the sides BUT not as bad as they do when AF is on her way
My boobs also kind of flopped when I took my bra off which they have NEVER done before (gutted!)

Bearing in mind I was still on antibiotics from my eye infection in week 5 I was still feeling flippin' dreadful too!

Week 6
Much the same but my stomach ballooned even further and I looked massive!
My boobs absolutely killed by the end of the week - rough when you have gotta hug friends who don't know about your BFP!
I had this constant hunger pang that made me burp sick burps!
The hunger pang also felt like sick, emptiness and lots of air
I ate huge meals and still had this hunger pang thing?!
Nothing stopped it and it still felt like nothing was digesting.

Now, I feel proper sick ALL the time...so much so that I am having to stop working at times. It's dreadful. But it's worth it.

I really recommend homeopathy! I tried reflexology with no luck, I forgot to use my preseed over the 3 OV days, I used OPK's but it only detected the OV at the END when it had already happened (be really careful if you think you're OV'ing, it could be just detecting it at the end when it's TOO late). The only things I can put my BFP down to was:
NO/ZERO BOOZE (I can't emphasise this enough as the liver is in charge of the hormone that causes pregnancy...don't pollute it with booze or it'll be concentrating on getting rid of toxins!)
HOMEOPATHY
WATCHING FOR CM (if it's tinged with a colour, this is considered super-fertile)

Apparantly women OV around lunch time so BD then!

Good luck...xxxxxxxx:thumbup:

Thanks for that hunni, I'm 9dpo and having symptoms, could you tell me what you think????

Had spotting from cd14 to cd20 (assuming it was around OV)
Hungry all the time
Feeling sick and flushed
Heartburn
Backache
Mild cramping
Not much CM (I'm normally quite generous in that area!)
Peeing every 2-3 hrs (I have SBS so normally go 3 times a day max)
Forgetting stuff

What do you think?

Sounds really positive to me hun!

I forgot to say that one of my symptoms was forgetting things (and it still is!)!

The spotting sounds like super-fertile CM...excellent if you BD'd then?

Peeing could be part of it too - are your really thursty a lot? I am non-stop thursty.

Good luck and let me know how you get on! My FX for you hun. xxxx

Thank you, been TTC no3 for 27 months now, so think it's well deserved!

Think if I'm not preg I'm just going insane!

Yeah we dtd at the start of the spotting and in between the spotting.....

well my fiancee and i are ttc and on the 31st we had unprotected sex and not to be graphic or whatnot but he did ejaculate inside me several times, mind you; i am not on any contraceptives. i'd say 2 days later, around the 2nd of january i had some mild cramping and spotting, it's hard to believe that this could be my period because it was very early in the beginning of the month and i usually don't get it til the end. this light bleeding lasted for 2 days and went away. lately i been feeling a little tired, using the bathroom a lot and i get nauseas after everytime i eat. and recently i started to feel weird little stabs on my abdomen, nothing painful but just a constant stab that i cannot cease to ignore! i really feel i may be pregnant but of course the mind is a powerful thing and it can play tricks on you cause i know.

if anyone out there can give me there input, advice, i'd greatly appreciate it.

well my fiancee and i are ttc and on the 31st we had unprotected sex and not to be graphic or whatnot but he did ejaculate inside me several times, mind you; i am not on any contraceptives. i'd say 2 days later, around the 2nd of january i had some mild cramping and spotting, it's hard to believe that this could be my period because it was very early in the beginning of the month and i usually don't get it til the end. this light bleeding lasted for 2 days and went away. lately i been feeling a little tired, using the bathroom a lot and i get nauseas after everytime i eat. and recently i started to feel weird little stabs on my abdomen, nothing painful but just a constant stab that i cannot cease to ignore! i really feel i may be pregnant but of course the mind is a powerful thing and it can play tricks on you cause i know.

if anyone out there can give me there input, advice, i'd greatly appreciate it.

Hy there,

You have posted this in a really old thread. Try starting a new thread in the trying to concieve section or the two week wait section, and you should get some replys.
When you due your period? Have you tested Yet?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"