• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early Detection Pregnancy Test

Jo_2k

Pregnant - 1st Trimester
Reaction score
Hi Ladies, my :witch: is due in the next couple of days but I don't really have any symptoms and would like to do an early detection PT to put my mind at rest but I'm not sure which one to get. I only thought there was the First Response ones but from reading the forum it seems there may be cheaper ones available?? I would be grateful if someone could advise me which ones are best/cheapest and where I can get them from.

Many Thanks

Jo

Are you in the UK? If so, I recommend the Superdrug early test twin pack. You get 2 for £4.99 and mine showed a faint bfp yesterday (11DPO).

Thank you Kitten!! That is really helpful, if :witch: doesn't show by friday then I will go and get some and test on Friday. Congratulations on your :BFP:!!!! I saw the pics of your test I think on one of the other threads and I know you said you were not counting your chickens or anything but if I was you I would be swinging from the chandelirs by now lol (although very carefully so not to injure bump!!). I wish you and your OH lots of happiness and sticky stuff!!

xx

Hehe thankyou! And I hope you get your BFP (but I wouldn't wish this nausea on anyone!)

yeah superdrugs are good, they can detect a bfp 3 or 4 days before period, or tescos own are as good x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"