Early dpo POAS party!! squinter lines @ 7dpo?

Flowerbaby

NTNP
Reaction score
Hi ladies, 6dpo today, ovulated last thursday evening ad dtd every day from wednesday too sunday so am hoping we caught that eggy!!!

Anyway i know its wayyyyy early but i cant resist, can you??

Heres my 6dpo test after 2-3 mins then the next 2 are one i did with fmu and one i just did as im sure i could see a squinter/evap on this mornings, so thought id do another

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 41
id post my cheapie as it looks just like yours but it keeps giving me false pink lines within 1 and sometimes 2 minutes. did you get yours from ebay?

Yes i did there pretty rubbish for evaps but tbh they worked for my last pg when i had my dd. i just think you have too be prepared that this early is almost certainly gona be an evap, but still gives me something there too stare at:dohh:

Post yours honey, go for it xxx

mines on the other pregnancy test thread but here it is

Attachments

• 2015-09-10 16.12.45.jpg
    2015-09-10 16.12.45.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 26
  • 20150910_160756_opt.jpg
    20150910_160756_opt.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 15
i ordered more cheapies from ebay. 3 more different brands. im not ttc but im a poas addict and my SO thinks its adorable so hes rooting for me and not helping me stop

so far right now i have opks, wondfo and random blue handle ebay cheapie.

You sounds like me im the same POAS addict!

I defo see pink on the bottom one near the arrow...is that todays? x

those are from last thursday. every single day all day long i get pink lines that are super easy to see/anti-squinter within 1-2 minutes. lol. i barely use those now. i use wondfo but i do have a reason to be poasing in 2 weeks. last thursday, because of these stupid tests, i thought i was pregnant so i went off the mini-pill for 2 days. i had a withdrawal bleed. as soon as that was over, my SO finished inside me and that plus the fact i am on antibiotics and never take my pill on time EVER, is why i will have to poas.

Bless you well lets hope you get a BFP soon!! I'll be testing again tomorrow or maybe this evening!! I always got stronger lines in the PM. Ive ordered somemore cheapies off Ebay too keep me going and once i see what resembles a real line ive got 4 FRER waiting xx

i should have frers waiting but its technically a freebie coupon to try the new design out (because i "complained" to the company that my first baby had a positive on the old design and ive heard bad things about the new design and wasnt willing to try them)
i have over 200 tests all different brands laying around and about 200 more different ones coming in the mail. im ridiculous. i basically poas everytime i gotta go pee just cuz theres so many sticks that are waiting

last night i felt so bad because im not ttc right now as i have a 4 month old and im afraid that if one of these tests im constantly peeing on ends up being a true positive, i dont think id be excited or happy as i want to be(basically anything at this point will be a surprise). i nearly cried to him about the guilt of abusing the poas ability i have and he told me it would be just fine and to keep poasing lol.

update: sigh just used a wondfo and it has a vvvvvfl. not sure if its legit but i did use fmu. if it gets darker over the next few days then ...wah i wish i culd stop poas!!!!!!!!!!

Hey flower!!!!ohhhhh I love poas parties!!! Can I join??? Going to test soon too lol. 6 dpo this morning....

argh... I'm in the same boat. I'm so sick of seeing these stark white tests where there should be a line! Month after month. I'm just sick of it! Today is CD 10 and absolutely nothing there. Again. Stark white. :dohh:

argh... I'm in the same boat. I'm so sick of seeing these stark white tests where there should be a line! Month after month. I'm just sick of it! Today is CD 10 and absolutely nothing there. Again. Stark white. :dohh:

Awww Hun fx this is your month!!! I got bfp with my dd at 11dpo...so just keep testing! It's bound to happen

2015-09-16 07.47.32.jpgI am not ttc either. .I know how hard it is with dd it took one year month after month nothing! ! I had been testing for weels with dd bfn bfn...I remember on Jan 8th 2014 I knew I had been preggo took a test bfn..three days later bfp I was so happy... I now am not ttc and think I'm preggo..however I have took several tests some have faint lines some font but if I was preggo I would be ok with it...the not knowing sucks..with dd I finally stopped thinking about it so much and got bfp you could literally barely see the lines..but I wanted to share my tests thus far..I've been testing for about a week now..boobs feel like their on fire , heartburn etc...dint give up hope ladies once you relax a bit it will happen
2015-09-14 16.47.44.jpg
20150915_071239.jpg

Doesn't get any whiter than this!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    10.4 KB · Views: 14
:hi:Hi ladies, nice of you all too join in!!

Yes i agree Junebaby relaxing does help, hopefully your lines will turn into blaring BFP's over next few days!

Laila my test is exactly same as yoirs, stark white!! Testing again tmor tho 7dpi! With my DD i got BFP at 10dpo so will see what happens.

Dwiegand fingers crossed for testing tomorrow! You have any symptoms?

Looking forward too tmors tests ladies!! Good luck :kiss:

20150916_111201.jpg
2015-09-16_14.37.48.jpg
Now I get this! !! The double pic is the left was with dd and right is today. ..wtf I keep getting lines but then I dont

I see em Junebaby! Congrats!!! Im 7dpo and my test are stark white also! FXX!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->