Early dpo POAS party!! squinter lines @ 7dpo?

Hello, newbie here! I am also 6 DPO today according to FF, mind if I butt in? :wave:

Husband and I have one 11 year old son and after all these years, we're now FINALLY financially ready for a second, yay! We're NTNP for the next two months officially, but we BDd last Tuesday and then I got what I'm pretty sure was a + OPK later that same day. FF says I Od 2 days after that so I know my chances aren't super great but I'm hoping! Been having some very very mild cramps the last few days, but no other symptoms at all. Just bought a huge batch of test strips from Amazon, but I'm going TRY to resist the urge to pee on all of them until at least 10 DPO.

Congrats, Junebaby!! Definitely looks like a nice clear BFP to me!! Hopefully we'll get a few more BFPs out of this thread real soon!

I'm not convinced just yet mine if bfp because some tests I took font show anything

Different tests all have different levels of sensitivity. I'm not sure just by looking what brand that one was, but if the other ones you took are less sensitive they would show as negative but you could still be pregnant. I've even read stories on here by other users who had a test at the doctor's office show up negative because they are less sensitive than some HPTs you can buy in the store. Crazy!! Like the others have said, try a FRER they are much more sensitive and seem to be pretty reliable. Good luck!!

Frer didn't show nothing fir dd but Walmart cheapie did...same thing this time only test showing faint is Walmart cheapie frer maybe had a hint of something. ...if I am preggo I'm super early...I dunno if it's bfp....but my boobs do hurt and I feel crampy today

Good luck to you all!!!!!!! Be patient it will happy I tried fir dd fir one year..

:hi: Hi Jellypickles! Nice too see you on here! With my DD i ovulated 4 days after we bd'd so its defo possible too conceive before you O! We dtd everyday and im doubting i even caught on this month, just feel we've tried too hard iykwim? Xx

No symtoms for me today, infact i feel great!! BFN tho....boooooo!!!! Good luck ladies xxx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.4 KB · Views: 19
:hi: Hi Jellypickles! Nice too see you on here! With my DD i ovulated 4 days after we bd'd so its defo possible too conceive before you O! We dtd everyday and im doubting i even caught on this month, just feel we've tried too hard iykwim? Xx

No symtoms for me today, infact i feel great!! BFN tho....boooooo!!!! Good luck ladies xxx

Hey! I see a shadow on your test this morning!!!

Feel like something is catching my eye on this one tho? Afternoon poas probably just crazy line eyes:dohh:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 21
Awww picture quality is rubbish sorry!!

Thanks Laila but think its still evapish! Lol! Hows you? Have you tested? xx

I see it....I've been getting faint lines, but blood says no...so wierd..

Awww sorry too hear that June that is strange though bcoz your tests look so positive! Have you tested again?? x

I'm not anywhere near testing,but I am going to stalk you ladies :)

Thanks for giving me some hope, Flowerbaby! Been having some mild cramps this morning which is unusual for me. So I'm a big smelly liar and couldn't wait until 10 DPO to POAS! Tested this morning at 7DPO and it was BFN as expected. Oh well, that's what I bought the internet cheapies for! I didn't get a pic but will take one for tomorrow morning's test.

I haven't done the early POAS thing before, how long do you ladies usually wait to check them if it's several days before your AF is due?

Oh, and that test looks to me like it could be your BFP, Flowerbaby! I have bad line eye, but I swear I see some pink in it. Can't wait to see tomorrow's test!!

I have the early POAS disease, too! I'm only CD1. So, it will be awhile for me, but I'm going to stalk.

Awww picture quality is rubbish sorry!!

Thanks Laila but think its still evapish! Lol! Hows you? Have you tested? xx

That's how it starts girl!!! Fx for u!!! I'm testing now lol. I'll update in a sec xx

I think I should win the prize for the whitest hpt tests ever!! LOL. Nothing to see today... As expected... I'm pretty sure though that if tomorrow's is bfn too then I'm out. I usually get very early bfps by 8-9dpo.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.7 KB · Views: 18
Awww im sure i can see a line on there Laila?? Fingers crossed!! Xx

Sorry bout your BFN Jellypickles, maybe tmor you'll see lines? xx

Hows everyone else doing??

Ive just tested for last time today and im sure there is a shadowy line again? What you all think?? Maybe im getting my hopes up over nothing:shrug:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 20

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member