Early gender ultrasound

Ashtong

Reaction score
We have a 3d/4d ultrasound place in the city I live in that does gender predictions at 16 weeks. Are any of you ladies having anything like that done? And how accurate are they? I'm really on the fence about it :/ I'm having my regular gender screening at my OB at 20 weeks

I had an early gender ultrasound this time around..I was between 16-17 weeks. I am not sure on the accuracy but the place I went to would not tell you unless they were 100% sure. They even brought us back for a rescan because baby wasn't cooperating. I have our anatomy scan this week Thursday...but I am happy I've known our baby is a girl for a few weeks now :) For me, getting to see our baby again was worth every penny.

I had a gender scan at 14 weeks with this one and my last one, both were done at the same place, and both were correct. 1 was a boy, this one's a girl. So both sexes are definitely possibly to see at that gestation.

We went for an early gender scan at 16+5 with our daughter. We also had a 3d/4d as they offered it to us for an extra £20 so seemed silly not to take advantage of their offer. They told us we were having a girl and could clearly see it was a little lady.

I had a private scan at 16w with ds2 to check on my subchorionic hematoma and the gender was so obvious, you couldn't miss it lol!!

With dd I was really impatient and so had a private gender scan at 16+3 and they got it right. This time we had an early gender blood test due to Dd's genetic condition so have known his gender since 12 weeks.

We found out gender at 16 weeks with DD and Obgyn will do the same this time again.

My gender scan is on Saturday I'm 16 weeks today slightly over excited lol
It's a private scan costing 60 pound but we will get some lovely pictures :)

Emma

I didn't with Connor, but we decided we'll treat ourselves and go for a private scan around 16-17 weeks this time :)

We had one at 16 weeks, well 15 weeks 5 days to be precise, and it was 100% a little boy! no denying it what so ever! I think at that stage they are pretty accurate.

Good luck :)

Awesome! Thanks ladies :) on my husbands birthday I'll be 17 weeks so I think we're going to go then :)

I had a private one at 15wks 4 days with my little boy. And was no mistaking he was a boy. They took lots of boy part pics for us so we were sure haha

With ds I had a scan at 14+2 and he was flashing his boy bits all over the show! Even if we hadn't wanted to know there was NO hiding it!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->