Early June ladies, how are you feeling?

I'm being induced tomorrow and I'm getting so scared!!! I feel miserable and I am kinda ready to just get it over with!

I'm due on 20th June so not quite early June but not long now. My bump is still super high up though. When will it drop? I've had two shows already but it's still so high up! Why oh why?!

Not feeling anything new... Getting tons of BH but have been for a few weeks, if I walk I can get them coming strong and close together, but after walking 2 hours I get quite tired and then nothing happens after I stop. Wish I could walk all day but with LO's it's not going to happen.

Yin, I am actually out and about more than usual. I would rather my water break at a store, lol. Less clean up for me! Plus most people don't have their waters go on their own, mine had to be broken both times

Hello. I was due on Sunday so I'm now 2 days overdue. I think I lost some of my plug before the weekend and maybe a bit yesterday (mucus but no blood though). I've been having twinges and back aches but no other signs of labour. I have the option to have a sweep this Friday although I'm a bit scared to do it as I've read it hurts (I'm a wimp!). I'm booked in to be induced on the 12th so will have to see what happens in the meantime.

I'm really feeling for baby at the moment because it feels like she is so squashed in there, poor bubba :)

Hello. I was due on Sunday so I'm now 2 days overdue. I think I lost some of my plug before the weekend and maybe a bit yesterday (mucus but no blood though). I've been having twinges and back aches but no other signs of labour. I have the option to have a sweep this Friday although I'm a bit scared to do it as I've read it hurts (I'm a wimp!). I'm booked in to be induced on the 12th so will have to see what happens in the meantime.

I'm really feeling for baby at the moment because it feels like she is so squashed in there, poor bubba :)

Hey, was also due on Sunday, so am 2 days late......was tempted to take castor oil but had to fight the urge strongly.......am hoping action happens before the 10th as am booked for induction then if nothing happens....I feel for the baby though, the space cant be that big at this time....am encouraged aint overdue alone:)

I'm being induced tomorrow and I'm getting so scared!!! I feel miserable and I am kinda ready to just get it over with!

Don't be scared. You'll do great and your baby will be in your arms before you know it. :hugs:

Im due 15th but will be having baby 6th june! 2 days to go eekk!!

Getting loads of really intense BH for the last 2 days along with a bit of clear jelly! So i hope he stays put although it would be funny if he arrived today as its my bday! :-D xx

That would be a great gift! Happy birthday.

I've decided that trying to get baby out is pointless. I've hurt my pelvis by doing too much walking and tired myself out. I'm just going to relax now, last time I took castor oil which worked but I am not willing to do it again. I am going to try to be patient and enjoy this time before the sleepless nights, brain fog and general craziness starts! Easier said than done though.

Thanks for the reassurances about waters breaking R8ch and Rowley Polie! Yeah it would be a blessing in disguise to avoid wrecking anything in your own home!:)
Think I might go for a walk today, was in most of the day yesterday..want to buy a new camera for baby getting here, may go have a look at some
I've seen online..any of you guys investing in a new camera? I know that iPhones are pretty good and convenient, but I have a friend who takes pics of her baby with a really good camera and they look just amazing!:)

I've decided that trying to get baby out is pointless. I've hurt my pelvis by doing too much walking and tired myself out. I'm just going to relax now, last time I took castor oil which worked but I am not willing to do it again. I am going to try to be patient and enjoy this time before the sleepless nights, brain fog and general craziness starts! Easier said than done though.

Am curios, why will you not try castor oil again? How was the experience?....am also trying the patience route, not easy I must say.

Am curios, why will you not try castor oil again? How was the experience?....am also trying the patience route, not easy I must say.

It wasn't that bad, but I did puke and have the shits really bad! It didn't last too long but it was really unpleasant. I might do it if I go 2 weeks over to avoid having to go to hospital though!
I had quite a Long labour last time and I wonder if that was because I forced my body into labour? Who knows! I wouldn't do it if you have haemorrhoids as it would make it much worse x

I am due june 20 with my second. I have a sweep on Thursday
Baby head is down and I'm so sore and swollen down there. Feeling a lot of pelvic pressure I don't remember the end being this uncomfortable with my first!

Really thought she was coming last night! Contractions for 3 hrs that got to 5-6 min apart but then got further and further apart, fizzling away :dohh: This is SO hard to just wait and see!

I wouldn't try castor oil. I read it can increase the chances of baby emptying its bowels before delivery. A meconium baby and the chance of baby getting sick from inhaling it is enough of a reason for me to say no to castor oil. I have tried almost everything else though :haha:

I did a serious amount of research before doing it and there is no proof it can cause meconium issues. Obviously it would be dangerous if it made you seriously ill so you should take too much and keep hydrated beforehand and during. For me it was a better option than an induction in hospital with a hormone drip etc. it meant I got my homebirth :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->