Early labour symptoms? Or does this child just hate me?

Blackrain90

DS-2 & Bean on the way!
Reaction score
The past few nights, baby wakes up starting around 8pm and wiggles around until about 2am. Every time he moves, I get shooting pains in my cervix, as well as some pelvic and back pain. I assume this is due to how low in my pelvis baby is sitting.

Tonight, the pain is bad and a bit different. Mainly pelvis and back, kind of crampy. Not as much of the shooting pains, but a lot of pain at the top of my tailbone and my lower ab/hips. Doesn't seem to come and go like I would think a contraction would though, and lasts a while each time-does feel worse in certain positions, and specifically when baby moves. Hurts to lie down and sometimes sit; standing is comfy for short moments. The back pain kind of seems PMS like, but sharper; I guess the pelvic pain feels somewhat like cramps, but again sharper. (It's been so long since I had cramps I kind of forget haha!)

Lost more of my plug tonight, and have been having softer stools this evening which is unusual for me. Was close to 1cm dilated on Friday.

Just wondering if this sounds like anyone else's early labour, or if it is just pressure from how low baby is sitting (he is LOW, nurses were even shocked how low he was on Friday).

Feel almost a constant urge to pee/have a bowel movement also, have spent half the evening in the bathroom lol!

Any help would be appreciated!!!! (Original due date was Oct 6, at some point though doc changed it to Oct 8)

I couldn't tell you for sure as you're closer to your due date and everyone's different, but I've been wrestling similar problems all weekend. Kid's just being a brat as I had an appointment today that showed progression but no labor.

Dang. Yeah the pain ceased enough for me to fall asleep and now I feel fine. What the heck!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->