early labour

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by toseland13, Dec 26, 2009.

1. toseland13

toseland13 Well-Known Member

hi ladies,

im in early stages of labour, its not very nice really as its a waiting game. went to hospital and was there a few hours but they said its better if i go home as il be more comfortable there.

im having contractions quite regular but just waiting for them to be excruciating.lol.

lost my plug this morning and had a gush but apparently they dont think it was my waters?:shrug:slightly confused as i gushed then ran to toilet and it was flowing out but who knows.

am hoping baby comes soon now and contractions dont stop, they seem less frequent than earlier on so i dont know!anyone had this and given birth not long after?:shrug:

2. redpoppy

redpoppy Well-Known Member

Sorry but no advice here, just wanted to ssay congratulations!!!! I'm waiting every day to be at your stage. I know I haven't even reached my due date et but am waiting impatiently EVERY moment of every day. Can get tiresome!

But WOOOHOOO for you! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

3. sun

sun Mum of 3

My waters broke and it was a big gush - most of it on the floor (luckily I leaped off the bed - was a guest elsewhere at the time). I actually heard an audible pop before my waters broke - but I knew for sure it was my waters even though they had to check to be sure. Why don't they think it was?? That sounds strange - I never had any issues with peeing myself LOL, and it didn't feel anything like that.
    But I had to go to hospital because LO was early, and I had him 9h or so after my water broke. I had no labour pains either until then - I just walked for HOURS and got them going - after that labour moved quickly!!!

Sounds like things have started! I would get walking, moving, bouncing on the ball, etc. It really helped move LO down and get him into position. The pains got stronger throughout until walking wasn't an option. I hope things get going!!! :hugs: :hugs:

4. MiissDior

MiissDior Mommy of 3(1 in heaven)

Ohh best of luck, hope all goes well for you :hugs:

5. hopeforamirac

hopeforamirac Well-Known Member

6. bexie1985

bexie1985 Well-Known Member

gook luck, hope things happen quikly for you xx

7. sharan

sharan Mummy to 1

Good luck hun

8. MUMOF5

MUMOF5 Now a mum of 6!

Good luck, hope your conractions pick up :hugs:. xx

9. Mrs Dot

Mrs Dot Mummy to Harry

Good luck hun :) all the best for the next few hours wishing you lots of labour dust!

10. jmac

jmac Well-Known Member

Good luck, hope things keep going/speed up for you.

11. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Good luck :)

12. Pingu

Pingu Mummy to 2 xx

Good Luck

13. toseland13

toseland13 Well-Known Member

still in latent phase, oh the joy, im 3cm dilated now tho so im on the brim apparently just need that little push over the 3cm and im in active phase.cmon baby!:baby: