• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early Mmc, when to try again?

Gvw015

Reaction score
4 days ago my early (no sac to be seen.) miscarriage began.

Given it was so early, is it safe to try this cycle? GP said I would experience basically just a period and cycles should resume as normal.
But she didn’t seem to have much knowledge about whether it’s safe to try immediately or not.

We’ve been trying for #2 for 3.5 years (with multiple ivf cycles that didn’t even have embryos to transfer!) and this was the first BFP we had in this whole time. First MMC experienced and while I’m devastated and disappointed I’m excited to try again because I thought we couldn’t even get pregnant again!

Hi @Gvw015 firstly I am so sorry for your loss.
I recently experienced my second loss. My first was a MMC in 2013 at 11w+5 it's didn't pass naturally. Very unpleasant and prolonged experience. I fell pregnant with my DD 3 months later.
I am now TTC #2 & have been on & off since last year. Got my BFP in June however this wasn't meant to be and miscarried natural at 7 weeks on 11th July. Myself & hubby have got straight back at TTC however a very soft approach this month & think it's highly unlikely I'll catch this month.
I am by no way an expert but if your feeling up to getting back to TTC why not. Here's to our TTC #2 journey honey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"