Early morning moaning

Nibblenic

Reaction score
*warning*
Not enough sleep
Too much pain
Emotional wreck!

Im getting very used to just having 4 hours sleep, it pretty crap really.

I am a complete physical and emotional wreck, i can barley move. Ive not got a babies head pressing from the inside on all the bits that are broken/swollen/hurting

I dont think OH is going to be able to return to work tuesday, as i think ive lost he ability to look after myself. Ie move round the house enough to eat and go to the loo, unaided

Where has this heartburn from HELL come from! seriously! I dont know what to do anymore. I think by the time they give me a date for induction on wednesday im not going to be in a fit state to give birth

OH is sick to his back teeth of me, dont get me wrong hes doing anything and everythign to try and help and make me feel better, but im being a completle nightmare and no mistake. Id give myself a good slap tbh

Then his brother has ihis pet lip out again, in a 'wo is me' facebook moment

OH (status) is full of turkey and chocolate eggs. Nom nom nom nom.
BIL (comment) I had a poo easter... had no nice food and no chocolate in :(

BIL (status) wants to celebrate SOMETHING with his girlfriend this year, besides his birthday :p
Then theres a long list of coments about how bady done to he is. (hes 27)

I mean FFS!

Some people dont use facebook as some sort of atention seeking programme.
I mean, whats he gonna put watched Nic cry for 3 hours straight!:hissy::hissy::hissy:

Then theres another girl on there whos just had a baby before me, compaining about her body strech marks, boobs etc! I mean like it matters! Look at the people on here, look what some of us have lost. I mean personally ive lost 2 discs in my spine during this pregnacy, which im never getting back! a bit of saggy skin aint gonna end the world!

Sorry im ranting, im starting to get to a place where tis very hard to see the light, no matter how hard i try. It really is getting too much

So im on here complaining and ranting, instead of on facebook lol. Dont get me wrong havent lost my sense if irony! and double standards

I really cant take anymore of this, can i crawl somewhere and hibinate.

Some one tell me when my babys here! :cry:

:hug:

Ladies dunno what id do without you atm

:hugs:
Hun I totally sympathise with you, having been up since 5 I was in a right one but your rant has made me smile.

I get so peed off when the books say 'lack of sleep won't harm you, why not get up and use this time constructively bla bla bla'... yes thankyou for that pearl of wisdom! I bet these writers haven't been up 4 times for a wee plus everytime they turn over / hubby turns over /birds start singing etc etc. Night after night of that, and they suggest using the time constructively!

And its taken me about 25 mins to write this as am so wrecked. Hope you weren't wanting to be cheered up- I've just whinged along with you..

Yeah me too, bloody knackered but can`t sleep, totally stupid then am a zombie in the day. I dont get it. Husband happily noisily sleeping next to me all restful and me lying there with eyes wide open wanting a wee even though just had one.

:hug: Aw hun i know how hard it is in the last few weeks and i went 2 weeks overdue! I couldnt walk by the end as i have a bad back and hips already. But i have to say TRY and sleep in the day. As i thought once baby was here id be able to recover. But lil man was up every hour in the night and without a chance to go to sleep in the day because looking after him took its toll. Now 6 months on you kinda get used to going to bed at 10 being up all night and then finally getting up at 5am and starting the day :D

Even if your just resting its better than nothing :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hopefully baba will come soon XxxxX

I kno how u feel sweety, my back is killing me this morning - i just cant seem to get comfortable now, which ever way i lie! even when im sitting up i cant find a position where im completely comfortable!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"