Early Morning Sickness?

wannabemomy37

~ Waiting ~
Reaction score
Hey girls...
Have any of you had morning sickness, including vomiting, around the 4 week mark?? I'm 6w1d today and get sick at least once a day. It's very sudden and almost always after I eat something. Like my body is rejecting almost every food/drink...

It's just so early and the sickness is strong already...should I be worried? When does it become HG?

I wouldn't be worried. I guess it's just one of those things. My sickness started around 4 weeks and was horrendous until about 9 weeks. So much worse than my other 2 pregnancies. I wouldn't worry about HG until you cannot keep anything down.

This time round I had constant nausea from 3 weeks, which is the only reason I took a test. However, I didn't start actually vomiting until about 7 weeks, which is later than in previous pregnancies. Morning sickness is horrible but what you are describing sounds perfectly normal, no need to worry. :)

Morning sickness hit me from 5 weeks, and hit me strongly from 6 weeks. I felt sick all day long, and although I didn't vomit every day it was about 10x as bad as I was with DS. It finally left me just after I hit 10 weeks, though my gag reflex is still strong. So there could be a chance that you'll be past it before 2nd tri.

Ok thanks for the reassurance ladies! It feels like nothing stays down but I'm starting to think it's certain foods still. I can almost always keep banana, plum, and pretzels/chips down. So, altho limited, I'm at least consuming something. And ginger ale and Gatorade stayed fine as long as it's room temperature. I'm hoping it eases off soon...this really sucks lol

I'm 2 days ahead of you and had MS to the point of vomiting at week 4. I work in a kitchen so the past two weeks have been awful but it's getting better. I'm having more good days than bad and when I do get the nausea, it's less severe. The things that have helped me the most are sucking on peppermints, lemon water, and sourdough bread. I feel your pain because it has been rough but there has to be hope. :winkwink:

Around 5 weeks it started this time for me and im still sick daily now at 14 weeks. Eat and drink what you can and avoid what makes you sick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->