Early O from b complex- all in put appreciated

gonnagetabump

Reaction score
So last cycle I started using b complex it moved my o day from cd18 to cd14 this cycle I've done nothing but temp this cycle well I'm on cd 14 but if I put in 97.42 for tommo temp it puts me at 4dpo if I put 97.58 for tommo I get 3dpo tommo so ovulation day could have moved further up!!!!!!!! Quite possibly cd11 or cd12 I know it's all speculation right now and tomorrow will show me more.....I'm bd eod till cd20 just in case sometimes ff jumps to conclusions......has anyone experienced this...... Especially with b complex ...... Now I'm worried about ovulating too soon If I don't become pregnant this cycle I just hope this is the complex regulating my cycle. And they will even out.....

Well it remained the same temp today so no CH. But a high temp tommo or sat still puts me at 5-6dpo o day on CD 11@ this rate I could test......idk if I feel like I've ovulated

Did you use opk's or anything? Just keep bding just in case!!

No opks this month as I'm trying to stop trying so hard it'd been a year!!!! So I stopped opk now I temp and I'm done temping after o is confirmed but I'm not so sure now as Ff says I ovulated cd11 but depending on my temps the next couple days and how high they are Ff switches between cd11&15 .... But I just got cross hairs today. Says I'm 5dpo....I use presseed because my cm is pretty much UN reliable usually only see it after bm for ew cm.... I did have watery cm CD 7&8&9 butt that's normal for me after AF

I had very a positive experience with adding b-100 complex to my fertility routine. Good to see it helping you with a strong ovulation gonnagetabump! It can really help with luteal phase issues as well as a lot of women would attest to. I would love to take a peek at your chart if you want to share :winkwink:

Your bd timing is great even if O happened a day or so later so I think you have a great chance!

How much b complex are you taking? I started taking it this month (100 mg)and o'd on CD 13- a few days early for me, and now I am the night of 15 dpo and no af. It was supposed to start today, so I'm assuming the b complex lengthened my luteal phase from 14 days to 14+ days. Not sure I like this!! Pandi 77 how much did you take?

Interesting to read but I've no advice as I've never charted. I did use B vits (and agnus castus) to sort out my cycles and help me conceive my dd. On them again this time. Pandi77, when did you stop taking them? I can't remember from last time if I stopped once I got my bfp or if it was later x

Im currently on my 2nd cycle 100mg clomid Last cycle I od cd11 only used preseed. this cycle ive stopped temping still using preseed but also taking pregnacare and b complex currently on cd 13. No idea if ive od anf its driving me mad not knowing. Im trying vitex as well next cycle if no bfp. My nipples have started to get sensitive ive been nauseous with headaches last couple of days so I think im around o time but wont know if that the b complex or the clomid. Hope I have od early though as iv missed days of bd due to work. Think il give it 10 days from now an start poas! This is cycle 23 for me.
Good luck and lets hope all this pill popping does the trick

Shinona I did the same for dd. I took vitex until 16 weeks but only 2 pills a day instead of 3. I feel like I should start vitex again but I hate to mess with my cycle even more!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->