Early on AF cramps leading to BFP?

laurac1988

Mummy to Eden
Reaction score
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone has had very early AF cramps that have ended in a bfp? I have had cramps since 2dpo. Yesterday they were so b I kept checking to see if AF had in fact showed up.

I am currently 4dpo so I know it is in theory too early for implantation or anything of the sort, I was just wondering if anyone has had very early AF cramps and ended up with a BFP?

Not that early no, I had what I thought were af cramps from just before my af was due, but as I wasn't trying I was just waiting for my period to arrive. A week later when it hadn't, I tested and was positive. I had very sore boobs, but again that didn't start til just before af was due either. X

Thanks Hun

I've had them since 2dpo and they come and go . This morning I woke up convinced that AF was here. I usually have a luteal phase which is on the shorter side at 10 days, so at least half way through the wait now...

I usually get cramps just before AF too. I have sore nipples at the mo which is unusual as it's normally the sides of my bbs that get sore a few days before AF

Well fingers crossed for you, hopefully you will get your bfp xx

I had af type cramping from ovulation and beyond with my ds so definitely think this can be a sign. Don't normally have them that early. They got worse towards expected af date. I kept running to loo to check. I got a very faint bfp on 9dpo and it was a squinter. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->