Early or Late?

1cre8tivgrl

Mommy of 3
Reaction score
For those of you with more than one kiddo...I was just curious if your first was late (after 40 weeks) was your second earlier or later?? My son was born at 41 weeks, I'm hoping this baby will come earlier!

First born was at 39 wks, 2nd born was 36 wks, 3rd born was 39 wks......see a bit of a pattern? Lol xox
Hoping this one pops a lil early too, but knowing my luck this pregnancy, I'll go over xx

My first was born via c-section 2 weeks early(planned) due to medical reasons for me.
Second son was 41 weeks and I had to be induced.

Started feeling signs of early labour for past week ,got very bad period type pains all in back and front of bump so hopefully I will be in hospital before 41 weeks this tme!

First born was at 39 wks, 2nd born was 36 wks, 3rd born was 39 wks......see a bit of a pattern? Lol xox
Hoping this one pops a lil early too, but knowing my luck this pregnancy, I'll go over xx

LOL If it is a pattern than you'll go into labor today :D Was your 2nd a girl? I hear that girls usually come sooner than boys??

LOL If it is a pattern than you'll go into labor today :D Was your 2nd a girl? I hear that girls usually come sooner than boys??

2nd was a boy. I wish i could go into labor today...I'm exhausted now xx

my first was around due date (dd) my second was about 5 days early (ds) I dont think it matters though as I think I will go to 42 weeks this time! xxx

I was induced with my first at 36 weeks, was due to be induced with my 2nd at 37 weeks and she came on her own that day, other two were inductions :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->