Early Ov - Test 12th April?

nosurprise

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

This is my first ever TWW :happydance: so I'm probably a little more patient this time than I will be if I've to do it for many more months! I just wondered though, I OV on CD11 and AF isn't due until April 12th so I wondered if I still just have to wait until 12th April or can I test two weeks from CD11?? I know it's only a difference of 4 days but that's a long time waiting for baby news :coffee: (already contradicting my patient comment above)! Any thoughts? Or better still any buddies in the same boat?

Hello!

Yes, go for it, test 2 weeks after. Some women get bfps 12dpo, so 2 weeks should do it. Are you sure you ovulated that early?

When I got pregnant with my daughter I got my BFP at 11dpo. I say test early, with the idea that if it is BFN you're still not out till the witch arrives. Good luck!

The early positive urine pregnancy test* will usually not become positive until 2-3 days after the blood test, and in most women until a missed period or about a week after implantation. Many manufacturers of urine pregnancy tests want you to believe that the urine test is usually positive before a missed period, but only about 25% of pregnant women will test positive with the HPT 2 days before a missed period, and about 40% the day before the missed period. The egg can implant as early as 6dpo implantation on average happens 9dpo, or between 6-10dpo. I hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->