Early Ov??

loochie-lu

7 weeks n feeling yucky!x
Reaction score
Hi all!
Im slightly confused...
Im gonna start usin opks this month 4 the first time. Ive got a relatively short cycle of 25 days, so was gonna start testing this sat (cd8). However, the last 2 days ive had (tmi alert) watery cm. Not egg white or stretchy, just clear n watery. Should I start testing earlier rather than waitin 2 days? Im just not sure cos (tmi alert again!!) been :sex: the last couple of nites so mayb this is due to that if u know wat i mean.
Any adice would b muchos appriciated!!
:hug:xx

i dunno why it came up wuth that 'cool' face wen i was tryin 2 say cd8!! haha!! apologies xx

I'm not too sure to be honest hun, do you use FF and chart?

Yeah, i use FF n it said i was 'probably fertile' now, but its a bit early n i dont wanna waste my ov tests. but at the same time dont wanna miss the egg!!x

Hey chick - if i were you i would cover all bases on the :sex: front - i get watery CM just before EWCM - i had watery the last 2 days and EWCM today so tomorrow i will most prob ovulate.

If you BD today and then do your OPK from tomorrow i reckon that is the best bet - good luck! :hugs:

egg white cervial mucus.... that's the most fertile and it's kinda like egg white and it's slippery! At the risk of too much information... it makes you feel 'very wet' down there!!

They tend to say that after your period you might get a few dry days, then you get CM (creamy mucus) and then it can get watery followed by EWCM - after ovulation it can go back to creamy/sticky leading up to your period again.

I have a 27 day cycle and normally ovulate around CD14 but i tend to test from CD11 just to be on the safe side. I think so long as you are :sex: then you are at least doing the hard bit even if you don't do your OPKs until the weekend! :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->