Early ovulation! Experiences please!

lilegg2014

Reaction score
Hello ladies!

I have been off the depo since July last year. These are my cycle lengths I have had since stopping the depo.

1st cycle - 46 days
2nd cycle - 25 days
3rd cycle - 28 days
Current cycle I am CD18.

I had a near positive OPK CD9/10. And light bleeding on CD14. Could this be implantation bleeding? And is it possible to ovulate so early on a 28 days cycle? (Going by that cycle length).

I wanted peoples experiences of ovulating early, how soon after did they have implantation and what dpo you got your BFP. Anyone help??

Sorry I don't have experience with early ovulation but I do with depo. It can really mess up your cycles and with yours still settling I would assume it's probably break-through bleeding. Of course there is always the chance it's implantation bleed I'd bet not. Just my 2 cents though. Good luck maybe someone can help more....

It is possible to ovulate 9/10 days into your cycle, some woman ovulate right after the end of their period. In my experience with OPKs I get a faint test line the day before LH surge, a positive test line the day of and then another faint test line the day after, so you could have ovulated an egg around the time of that "near positive", but I think implementation would have taken a little longer to have been the cause of your light bleeding on cd 14.

Implementation usually takes between 6 and 12 days after o. As soon as the egg implements you start producing HCG, so you could possibly get a +pregnancy test around that time, but usually it takes a few more days for the HCG levels to be high enough to detect on most home pregnancy test.

I wasn't trying with my first, but I remember we dtd on the 15 day of my 30 day cycle (that was the only time we dtd that cycle and I'm certain on the day because it was an anniversary) anyway, my opks so far reveal that I ovulate around the 19th cd. So, assuming I ovulated around the same time with my first, I got a +pregancy just 8 days post ov (3 days before my missed period or aprox cd 28) using the Early Response pregnancy test brand. That's pretty good! I've read it usually takes about 10 days post ov though. Good luck!

With my second, I ovulated very early, around CD 10 I had my first positive OPK. I was surprised too. I thought with a standard 28 day cycle (my cycles were always regular like clockwork) that I would ovulate on the standard day 14. Nope! We only :sex: three times around that day and it resulted in pregnancy so it must have been when I really ovulated. Counting from CD 10 I tested on 7 dpo and had a negative, then on 9 dpo I had a very faint positive. When I retested on 12 dpo it was clearly a true positive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->