Early ovulation?

Sophialynae33

Reaction score
usually have pretty regular cycles. 28 days with 5 day AF. I was diagnosed with endometriosis in Aug 2015 after ending up in the Emergancy room after such horrible pain, and had cysts removed in September 2015. The pain has been much more manageable since then.

This cycle was strange for me. I had 2 days of heavy flow, followed by a day of absolutely no blood, followed by a day of extremely light blood. I

I started using OPKs on CD 7 (tested In the evening because I couldn't get to the store before work) and it said low fertility. On CD8, I tested first urine as instructed by the kit and it was PEAK fertility! I usually ovulate around CD16, so this is extremely early for me.

Is it possible this positive was false? I had no ewcm at the time I got peak ovulation, and I have started getting the ewcm 2dpo. DH and I are still DTD just in case, but I'm confused to what point in actually at in my cycle.

Has anyone had a cycle like this before?

Well I don't know if I'll be much help but last two cycles I ovulated around cd 17 judging by opk's and cp.. This month I'm cd 13 or 14 and cp is indicating I'll o really really soon if I haven't already... I decided to be more "relaxed" this month but jeesh, it almost caught me off guard. Oh! I have heard that they number of days before ovulation can vary but your LP generally does not. I wouldn't worry about it too much tbh.

Okay I think I'm feeling better about this now. I just took another test this morning, and it is a blinking smiley which means high fertility. This is much closer to what I would expect. So I'm assuming the first peak fertility smiley I got was false? Or maybe I tried to O and it didn't happen, so my body is going to try again? Who knows! We will just keep on keeping on this cycle! Thanks for your reply :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->