Early ovulation?

Gypsy99

Reaction score
Can anyone help me with interpreting whether I had early O or not.

I've had a rough couple of days. Said to DH a few days ago I think I may be Oing earlier than usual. Had White and slightly stretchy CM a few days ago which seemed to go watery / eggwhite the last couple of days. Had a positive OPK yesterday and my temp has risen today. I retested my OP and it's very faint today.

I have an ear infection though and I broke a small bone in my foot on Saturday so thought maybe the shock / me being winded and light headed may have been brought it on earlier?

I was given a lot of painkillers yesterday too from the doctor which i have been steering away from. Tramadol, nurofen, codiene and panadol. Whoa!!

Am seeing what my temp says tomorrow as my last cycles seem to be around 15 / 16 days for ovulation. hmmmm

I'd say it's very likely as, besides the temp rise, you had a positive opk, fertile cm, and HSO. If it were just a temp rise, I'd say iffy, but you've got other signs pointing to O. Sorry you've got so much going on :( I hope you feel better soon and that you get cross hairs tomorrow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->