• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early ovulation

MrsH

Reaction score
Hiya

Hope everyone is ok

I ovulated early this month - well according to the OPK test I did just after I had finished my AF. I was wondering if my cycle will be shorter this month or should I stick to my 27 days?

Been having some symptons - really bad headaches on and off, and nipples feel like they are burning on minute then feel like I have got an ice cube on them!! (Don't want to think that much it this in case its my imagaination running away with me!!)

thanks

kate

Kate

If you did ovulate early, you will have AF early as typically your Leautal Phase is the same length with every cycle. (Your Leutal Phase is the stage from Ovulation until actual AF). Usually your Leautal Phase is between 14-16 days, although there are some exceptions.

What you need to take into consideration is that just because you got a Positive OPK, does not mean you actually ovulated at that point. You can have a few Leutenising Hormone (LH) surges in a cycle before you actually have enough LH to pass the threshold to actually realease an egg. The OPK will only have recognised a LH surge. It does not quantify the amount of LH.

Hope this makes sense.

Hi Rachie :hi:

Yes I have also done OPK's last week too just to see if I was ovulating again but all have been negative! Also each month I allways have really bad period pain, but upto now I have had nothing only a few twinges etc and also my nipples are having some weird sensations, which I havent had before!!!

Will have to wait and see what happens, but fingers crossed :wacko:

Kate

:dust: to you

I know what you mean though - I think my imagination runs wild every month. I hate these last 2 weeks, they feel like forever.

Sinead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"