EARLY PERIOD OR IMPLANTATION

Nell0128

Reaction score
Hi,

This might be long but i'm so confused at this point. I have PCOS and this is my 2nd cycle of Clomid, 1st round i was on provera and then 50mg, did the 21 progesterone test and there was no ovulation. 2nd round started again with provera and 100mg Clomid from 16-20 Dec. Used the CB digi opk and did not get a positive, i can't temp, as my sleep patterns are all wonky. On 3rd went to my OB/GYN app and he saw something on the ultrasound and sent me for the progesterone bloods, i was prepared to start round 3. I keep missing him or him me so i don't know what the results are, however yesterday i started spotting brown, then pinkish/red and then pinkish/orange. It's not enough to fill a pad and no clots so i've been wearing a panty liner. This morning, again, it seems to be back to a almost pink but still more orange and i have lower back ache. Based the clomid ovualtion calculator online, i should have ovulated between 25-28 December. So based on that, if i use 28th as the ovulation day, it would make me 11 dpo today, The appointment with the Dr on the 3rd just threw me off as i was prepared to start round 3 but now this. So is it an early period? possible implantation? When should i do i HPT? HELP!

Hope its implementation bleeding. I have never had implantation bleeding so dont know what it's like but I think it's just very light and only lasts a day or two. If u still haven't had ure period u cud test now. Good luck

I think with everyone it's different. Some have a little pink or brown, some spot for days or just once, sadly you don't really know until you get a bfp. For what it's worth, I think I had ib this cycle. I normally spot 2 days before af so I was watching for spotting, nothing. Then the day before af I had some brown so I thought af would come in a couple of days. Then I was getting ready to hop in the shower and felt wet, so I checked and there was red blood. So I marked cd1 and went on about my day. But then there was nothing else, so unmarked for cd1 and now I'm 2 days late but still no bfp. If I get bfp it was probably ib, if not then just weird af.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->