Early Period with Clomid or Pregnancy?!! HELP

aksmomma

Reaction score
This is my first time on one of these forums! So I may not get the acronyms down.. lol I tried to get pregnant four years ago, and it was unsuccessful. I took a long break, and in the middle my partner gave birth to our adorable son, who is now 3. I decided I wanted to try again, at now 37... Which is advanced maternal age according to my doctor!! Yikes ya'll, that stings!

So here's where I am.. I am hoping for some similar stories that ended with a BFP! I am 13 dpiui and on my first dose of Clomid (did injectables the first time and now refuse). I had two strong follicles, ovulated, and did iui once eggs dropped. I had spotting on day 9 p iui, red blood for 5 minutes on day 10, and brown and red for 15 minutes on day 11. Did a blood test on Day 11 that was negative, and a HPT the day before. Period is due tomorrow, and just had light brown spotting off and on. I am so confused! I have not tested since the blood test. The doc said wait until I have a full flow period, but if I don't to come back in four days. Anyone had anything similar? Any BFP stories?!

Thanks you guys and baby dust to all!! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"