Early Preg Symtoms or Pregnacare Conception?

5_Year_Plan

Reaction score
Hi All,

We're supposed to be WTT but have just started taking pregnacare conception in preparation. I've been taking it for nearly 2 weeks now.

In the last week or so I have noticed a number of symptoms that made me wonder if I might be pregnant- hence being here. IT is a possibility- we weren't as careful as we could have been!! lol I tested Yesterday & got BFN, 4 days before AF due. Will wait & see if she shows.

The main one: Enlarged breasts, with green/blue veins & sore nipples.
Others could be coincidental: possible implantation bleed, feel like I'm on AF, slight nausea/swimminess etc.

Has anyone else experienced this, or any other symptoms that could be confused with pregnancy symptoms when first taking pregnacare conception?

Thanks in advance

I'm on pregnacare and have been for about 2.5weeks - I haven't noticed the things you mention, I am only 6dpo though. I have noticed I have very yellow wee though!

I'm also on pregnocare and have not experienced these symptoms! Only the yellow wee! Lol!x

Thanks for the replies ladies- I had read about yellow wee, nausea & making you more 'regular' as common side effects, but not seen anyone mention anything about sore boobs/veins!

I'm still hopeful for a BFP!!

So I wasn't pregnant- & the only thing I did differently for the past 2 weeks was to take pregnacare conception.

I really think they were causing my symptoms- & lots of them too!

Oh well, they've calmed down again now, let's just hope it doesn't happen every month- I can't cope with sore boobs like that for a whole week every month!

Unfortunately the green veins are still there... let's hope they don't stick around either!!

I too had unusually larger boobs this month and have been taking pregnacare conception for a few weeks. They do get big and sore but mine were big and sore for 11 days usually only about 4/5 days and a few when they are too sore. My thoughts were that it was this too!

Good to know i'm not the only one who's been affected that way- I couldn't find anything about it on the internet!! x

I started these tablets 26 days ago and after I ovulated around 16 days ago at this stage, I started to have pregnancy symptoms a few days later that I never ever had anything like before in my life (never been pregnant), I was convinced I was pregnant I had the strangest cramps that i never had before all these little pokes and twinges in some cases even when I stood up quickly all around the womb/ovary area I was getting cramps and I was dizzy, extra hungry, extra tired as well I thought I was definitely pregnant. Then I bought clear blue pregnancy tests did two test spaced out both negative I thought maybe the tests were not sensitive enough and so bought 1st response tests 6 days early still negative. I then realized the only thing I was doing differently was taking these tablets, I stopped them and my supposed pregnancy symptoms completely disappeared the day I stopped taking the tablet. I am still waiting on AF its due in 2 days I hope this tablet has not messed up my cycle as it seems to have done for other women by delaying their periods.

I am warning other women Pregnacare Conception tablets give women FAKE PREGNANCY symptoms, I cannot understand how these things are on the market at all I think its a disgrace that women who are vulnerable and want a child are being duped by this awful product. Stay away from these tablets and I do not believe the reviews at all for these of women saying that they fall pregnant while on these the 1st month likely these comments are coming from the company itself these comments are as fake as the fake pregnancy symptoms

I just got my AF thank goodness my cycle has not been messed up but I will be steering well clear of pregncare products and their fake symptoms. Will continue to try this cycle just taking folic acid from here on in.

I got my hope up, as I have sore breasts, fatigue and slight nausea. Now I think it may just be the pregnacare. Only started a week ago.

I may just go and have a little cry now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"