early pregnancy and food

bumpsmum

Mummy to Matthew & Daniel
Reaction score
Im only just pregnant but have no appetite at all, not quesy yet (luckily lol) just not hungry and eating just so I have ate something. I think I want something to eat but just put my finger on it lol. Anyone else have the start of cravings notr sure if I want sweet or savoury, hot or cold I guess Ill just have to have a little of everything lol. My first pregnancy I lived of frozen grapes, fiery ginger beer and lucozade the first 15 weeks lol xx

I've found that my appetite has increased and that I fancy savoury and loveee vegetables/salads roast dinners at the moment. mmm fancy that now :haha:

hmm sounds good Im a week behind you so hopefully my appetite will return soon xx

Mine has changed to eating fruit and salads ALL the time, usually id have the odd packet of crisps or something but I end up putting them back now lol I feel fantastic!

I've been wanting savoury, salty, full of flavor foods. My husband was just teasing me the other night b/c I have had a bag of chocolate truffles in the cabinet for almost a month now that's practically still full. Normally (pre-pregnany) that bag would have been gone a long time ago.

I was a chocoholic but it doesn't appeal to me any more.

I've lost my appetite too. Then at times I get crazy hungry n start throwing open cupboard/fridge doors in search of something satisfying, but can never find anything I feel like :shrug: so frustrating :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->