• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early pregnancy CM

babydoodle

Reaction score
What is normal as far as early pregnancy CM changes, what did you ladies experience around AF time? Im too nervous to test yet but been having an increase in slippery, clear changes.

It's different for everyone. I was always told an increase in creamy, lotiony CM was the tell tale sign for early pregnancy.

Well for me I was pretty dry until implantation and then was getting a watery and egg white CM, which is the opposite of what I normally get. Before AF my CM is between sticky and lotiony all the way until AF shows. Now, I still have the egg white CM (only 4+1 today) but sometimes lotiony CM.

Mine is like that egg white too, totally clear and thin
I guess I remember it being lotiony and whiteish.

Every pregnancy can be different so who knows?? Only time will tell for sure!! The TWW is such a mind game! 😫

I dry up completely until I'm 8-10 weeks along. "Creamy" CM is most common for early pregnancy, and no CM usually means AF... It works the opposite way for me every time, so there's no guarantee any way.

What xd said. I was completely dry until yesterday, which was 8w on the dot. I used to have an increase in CM right before AF as well. IMO - Cm isn't the best indicator to go off of

I definitely had lots of stringy ewcm right before I confirmed pregnancy. And ever since I've had Lots of discharge too

What is normal as far as early pregnancy CM changes, what did you ladies experience around AF time? Im too nervous to test yet but been having an increase in slippery, clear changes.

I had a lot of watery lotiony cm as well as some stretchy stuff that looked just like snot I didn't start to get the ewcm til after my bfp. Its true though cm isn't a really good indicator for me

I had tons of the creamy cm for about a week after bfp. Now I'm relatively dry

I was just normal/a bit dry, both times. I guess you'll have to test :D

This is very had to judge because everyone is different this time egg white lasted bit longer for me went to straight creamy white more than usual closer to af and during usually super dry

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"