early pregnancy cramps

kazzy

Reaction score
hey everyone i dont know if this is the right place to ask this there are so many forums im confused, im tryin for my first baby an im now 16 days late i did a test 14 days ago that was negative but i have been feelin sick am bloated, tired have an odd taste in my mouth an have been getin cramps which i had never heard of durin early pregnancy before (the cramps) but now i see its very common, i kno i need to do another test im just so nervous incase it comes back negative but i just dont feel quite how i normally due each month. my mum had 3 negative tests before a blood test an scan confirmed she was pregnant with my brother. If this test comes back negative an i keep gettin the cramps i really dont know what i shud be thinkin? did anybody else keep gettin these cramps an negative tests but were actually pregnant?? :s xxx

i had a positive test but i am getting some cramping, might be worth going to your dr? good luck xx

I think you should definitely do another test. If it comes back negative I would go to your doctor because 16 days is a long time to be late and also you are getting symptoms. Your doctor can do a blood test for you which is more accurate. Good luck, I hope you get the answer you are hoping for.

i did another test this mornin an it was negative :'(

i would def go to the doctors if you still haven't had your af next week xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"