Early pregnancy,no morning sickness ?

Turnipstar

Reaction score
So my third little girl is now 9 months and I tested pos 10 days ago, on a clear blue and a cheapy. The clear blue says 2-3 weeks (tho I think I'm further, but Jo tested two days before and got negs) and so far I have had no symptoms at all, no nausea no headaches, sore boobs or back or tiredness, all my prev pregs have been pretty much confirmed by how rubbish I feel, which has prompted me to test. I have never miscarried or carried a boy. Is it true that the likelihood of miscarry ins is higher to those with no symptoms? Or is it just to early for symptoms? advice please!!! oh and its good to be back ladies :) X:dohh::wacko:

I didn't have any major symptoms until I was 4 weeks along. I was a little tired, but nothing that made me think of anything other than I must not have been sleeping well at night. I would wait a week or so and test again. It's not likely but false positives do happen.

Also, the old wives tale says you get more morning sickness with girls. This is my first pregnancy so I don't have any justification with this besides I have had horrible morning sickness and we FEEL like its a girl but we don't find out until Sept. 19th!

Good Luck!!

With my boy i had extreme nausea, sleepy, sore boobs and feelin hungover, with my girl absolutely no symptoms at all,this time nausea is back and tired and sore boobs so at the minute feel like its a boy, but i will be happy either way :) xx

Hi with this pregnancy I tested positive at 3w&5days but didn't really get any signs until at least 6 weeks. Then bang they all hit me all at once. Don't know how I got out of bed for the next 10 weeks :-( am glad to be 23 weeks now & feeling more human again just with a bit of a belly that's full of arms & legs kicking me day & night :) the only really early symptoms I had was one night I had some bad cramping & was sure I was gonna mc but when I woke up in the morning it was gone. I'm sure you will be fine but its so hard not to worry in the first few months xx

I'm not sure if its higher or not. With DS I had no symptoms through the whole pregnancy and he is fine. With my miscarriage I also had no symptoms, so I thought it would be another easy pregnancy.

This one I was sick from week 4-8 and tired. So in my opinion I just think the first two were boys and this one is a girl. I could be wrong though. But my mother never had m/s with me and did on my sister.

With both my mc I had very strong symptoms, and with this pregnancy they were much more mild until 6 weeks. In fact during my 5th week my only two symptoms (sore boobs and stuffy nose) disappeared. Then 6 weeks hit and so did the nausea. My boobs are slightly sore again now at 9 weeks. I really don't think you should base the viability of your preg on symptoms. It will drive you crazy. Get you hcg taken and that will be the most accurate indicator--if it doubles you are all set

I'm 10+2, and haven't gotten sick once. Slight nausea a few days, but never threw up or came close even once. I'm only tired, that's it. Got a scan yesterday and perfect little peanut looking back at me. Don't stress :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->