Early pregnancy pressure/gas/bloating.

rochelleaimee

Reaction score
Hey mama's,

I'm jumping into this board from the TWW. I'm currently 9/10DPO.

anywho, I just wanna hear from you guys about pressure in your lower belly in early early pregnancy? Used my clearblue digital OPK this month, got my Smiley on CD 15 and from about 5/6 DPO untill now I've had pressure, gas, bloating and a just plain uncomfortable feeling in my lower belly. Laying down to go to sleep is uncomfortable because of the different feeling in my belly. Feel like I worked my muscles out and they're stretching or something.

Is it too early to feel like this? I want to wait untill I'm a week late to test but we timed our BD'ing so so well and I feel like we nailed it.

Thanks in advance gurrrls.. XO

A bloated and trapped gas feeling was definitely one of my symptoms before BFP. I felt that way around 11/12/13 DPO.

I didn't get gassy until after my bfp at 9dpo.

Remember, your egg doesn't implant until 6-12dpo, with most being between 7-10, so it's a bit early to symptom-spot. Give yourself a couple more days and see how you're feeling. If you think you may be an early implanter, feel free to POAS sooner rather than waiting until the usual 12-14+ dpo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->