Early Pregnancy & Redbull??????

Littleblimp_3

Reaction score
What's your opinion on an 8oz redbull per day while pregnant?? I'm 4-5 weeks (not sure when I ovulated) and I usually have 1- 8oz redbull a day but now that I'm pregnant, I'm worried it could do something to my little bean. A 8oz redbull has about 80mg of caffeine which is less than what is "supposedly" safe.

Has anyone drank redbulls throughout their pregnancy and have everything turn out alright? I'm such a worry wart.... :wacko:

I personally wouldn't drink red bull during pregnancy. That being said I'm no expert if it's a no no or not but I just go by a rule of thumb if I wouldn't let a child have it then I don't (while pregnant ) there is a lot of caffeine and other chemicals in it. This is only my opinion. no judgment here :)

I personally wouldn't drink red bull during pregnancy. That being said I'm no expert if it's a no no or not but I just go by a rule of thumb if I wouldn't let a child have it then I don't (while pregnant ) there is a lot of caffeine and other chemicals in it. This is only my opinion. no judgment here :)

I appreciate your opinion and your rule of thumb makes sense to me. I'm not sure why I never thought of it that way, but makes TOTAL sense. I love red bull BUT I love this little bean more!!! Thanks for the help! :hugs:

I know that red bulls in general have stuff that aren't even good for a grown adult. so I wouldn't risk it if I was pregnant.

I personally would just stay away from redbull when pregnant. It's not good stuff. It has some other additives like coloring and sugars I believe. Could be wrong, but at least with coffee, it's just made from coffee beans and probably more organic than Red Bull if you truly need the caffeine.

Have a very H & H 9 months hunny!

I agree with the others. I don't Redbull is good for *anyone* so it's probably not good for baby at all.

Pregnancy might just help you kick the Redbull habit for good. A few years ago my friend and I drank it all the time, and then we quit for awhile. Now we both hate the stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->