Early pregnancy sign? Help!

BabyShaw

Reaction score
Ok, I got the egg white CM yesterday and the day before...and today I have loads of milky discharge and cramping. The same feeling as when I'm about to get my period. What could it be?

It could be, but many things are and also so very related to period symptoms. I try to to fixate on anything unless something huge stands out. Its really not worth the extra stress. Unfortunately it can be very hard to pick out which are actual pregnancy symptoms. So unfortunately no matter the symptom, none of us will be able to tell you for sure that that is what it is im afraid....we can only tell you that it could be...good luck :)

Thank you! I'm hoping it's a pregnancy sign but as you said who knows.

are you about to have your period? before i got my bfp at 8 dpo, i had cm but it wasnt noticeably alot.. maybe it was.. i dont remember! i just know i had it every day and the consistency ALWAYS changed. it was never the same. one moment in the bathroom its ewcm and extremely stretchy (not during ovulation) and later that day its clear and thick and its just crazy. but i did have alot of it every day. i had no cramping whatsoever but at 7 dpo i did feel like my period was fullblown bleeding and i ran to the bathroom although i knew it was way too early for it to start and there was no spotting or blood. the feeling only lasted 20 minutes. i didnt feel that feeling again until 6 and a half-7 weeks along, and this was caused by my uterus growing when it happened later.

This would be my second pregnancy. My period isnt expected for another 10-13 days. I am just super crampy. 8DPO is so early! Congrats!

I have no clue when I ovulated. Thats a whole other thing. My periods range between 25-29 days so I wasnt sure when it happened. I dont get symptoms when I O.

Have you looked into using opks to determine O? That may help you since you dont get any symptoms. The one big clue if you dont want to use opks, is to watch your cm during your cycle from right after af is done. You will get some ewcm telling you its your fertile window and close to ovulating. The nice thing with opks is it tells you up to 36hrs before you ovulate. Then you arent in limbo as to when it happens.

BabyShaw, that's an adorable pic, btw...I've had creamy and ewhitish cm since yesterday (cd19), didn't opk this month bc I'm over it, but I suspect I'm about 5-7dpo...Its a noticeable change from my other cycles. As much as I try not to symptom spot, I can't help but notice this. I also took my 1st round of clomid this cycle, so maybe that's the cause.
Anyhow, I read that it could be a mucous plug beginning to form, if you have conceived.. FX you are on your way to a bfp. :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"