early pregnancy - swollen vaginal walls, anyone?

wavescrash

Mom to 3 girls.
Reaction score
So when checking my cervix yesterday and today, I noticed that my vaginal walls are ridiculously swollen. It was a little hard to insert the finger to check. Did anyone else notice this leading up to their BFP or in early pregnancy?

Iv noticed it tonight but unsure what it means

I've had that recently. idk what it is though

Are you girls serious? You're all feeling this??? Got good news for ya...it's supposed to be a pregnancy sign!!

Well I don't normally check mine, but did last time around so I know what it is suppouse to feel like, now you all have me wondering and I am so gonna check!

You said you have to ask your way in? Hahaha I can relate. Today I had to force my way in there. No more BD until that goes away. No way that will be comfortable. But as long as it results in a BFP, I'm all for it.

It never occurred to me until you said something wavescrashove it was more difficult today. I have only been checking my cervix for 2 or 3 cycles, so I thought it was just one of those things like the cervix moving around.

haha yeah I had to take a few nights off of bding.....OUCH

So after our lovely thread yesterday I ran to the bathroom to check my cervix and it was about medium and not really hard but not really soft either. Today I decided to check again and the thing has moved so far back I almost couldn't find it! I also noticed my walls are swollen today and they were not yesterday. Hopefully these two things are a good sign. All I know is this wait is driving me crazy!

My bf checked it out last night because he thought I was crazy and confirmed that things feel more swollen than usual. Glad I'm not losing my mind.

Hey girls. I just went to check CM/cervix position at 3dpo, and I noticed my "vaginal walls" are very... uhm hard? It's also really tight down there and I can't even reach my cervix. It's VERY out of the ordinary. Has anyone else experienced this?

Hi ladies. I had very swollen vaginal walls for most of my TWW and unfortunately AF came today. The swelling was very unusual for me so it was one of the reasons I was convinced I would get my bfp but I didn't. I've done some research and can't find much on the swelling, but fx'd for all you ladies that it is a good, positive sign :flower:

Hi ladies. I had very swollen vaginal walls for most of my TWW and unfortunately AF came today. The swelling was very unusual for me so it was one of the reasons I was convinced I would get my bfp but I didn't. I've done some research and can't find much on the swelling, but fx'd for all you ladies that it is a good, positive sign :flower:

Thank you for posting this!!!!!! I am a realist and I ALWAYS like to know signs that could be potential crap. LOL :haha: GL to you next cycle, I may be joining you tomorrow....

Okay, so it's not my vaginal walls that are hard. It's a lump/ball next to my cervix!! My lady parts are tight, but there's that one part that's really hard. Could it possibly be a cyst?! :cry:

check, tick, another symptom on my list. I have this too, at first i thought my cervix had come back down really low but then realised i could push it out the way lol tmi and it was just the walls. cp still up. me still hoping!!! hope it is good news for everyone xx

Okay, so it's not my vaginal walls that are hard. It's a lump/ball next to my cervix!! My lady parts are tight, but there's that one part that's really hard. Could it possibly be a cyst?! :cry:

Hmm are you sure its not just ur cervix you can feel? it is like a lump or ball, sorry if you are experienced in checking and know this!! good luck i hope ur okay, go the docs if your worried

Hmm are you sure its not just ur cervix you can feel? it is like a lump or ball, sorry if you are experienced in checking and know this!! good luck i hope ur okay, go the docs if your worried

I checked again and I think it was my cervix. I know exactly what it feels like and have been checking for months so I can't believe I was mistaken. I thought I had felt the cervix next to "it" but it was just my cervix lol. Got myself all worked up over nothing. I can't believe it's THAT hard though, wtheck? Thank you for responding :hugs: xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->