Early progesterone draw...

Diddy2013

Reaction score
I know most progesterone tests are drawn day 21 assuming a 28 day cycle....typically falls around 7dpo. I had it tested in July August and September to confirm ovulation, September was the only month it was confirmed

I know my cycles a lot better now and I don't have the typical cycle lengths. Averages 32-35 days with only a 12 luteal phase. Slightly shorter than normal. So I ovulate late then af comes slightly quicker.

I'm with a knew doctor who ordered progesterone day 25 (knowing my cycles are longer) but even with moving my clomid up I still couldn't confirm ovulation until cd21-cd23. (I temp, check cervical mucus, and cbfm, and wondfo opks for back up) positive opks cd21 and 22. Temp rise cd 23. O day said 21 then adjusted to 23. The progesterone draw was cd25...only 2 or 4dpo. (I tried to call the doctor because I figured it was to soon to draw it, but was told it did not matter)

I got the results today...6.4. At either 2 or 4 dpo. I can easily find what's normal for. 7dpo...should be closer to ten if not more. I did get another round of blood work today either 7dpo or 9dpo...(I hope it's more telling, the doctor seemed surprised about only ovulating a few days before)

Does anyone know what a normal range for 2 or 4dpo is? Is there a chart somewhere?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"