• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

early rising toddlers ;)... anyone else x

suspectpink

Reaction score
My little boy 3yrs sleeps amazingly .... he has been a dream from around 12 months old asking to go to bed and sleeping all night but I'm sure the little monkey is preparing me .... since last week he has been getting up at 5AM 😂 I love that I get to spend more hours in the day with him but I'm exhausted. ... anyone else have a little early riser ? :) xxxxx

Eek! I have a 4 month old that usually wakes around 7am. The past week there have been a few days of 6am and it KILLS ME!

Aw bless you! It's tough isn't it! My now 17 year old never flipping slept ! He's nocturnal now too 😂 .... xxxx

Yup! My two year old gets up at 2am and comes through to our bed every flippin night since August! I was having a mc at that time and I think he just sensed that mummy needed some extra cuddles. Didn't have the energy to deal with it at the time and even less so now but thankfully he goes back to sleep til 6 X

Yup! My two year old gets up at 2am and comes through to our bed every flippin night since August! I was having a mc at that time and I think he just sensed that mummy needed some extra cuddles. Didn't have the energy to deal with it at the time and even less so now but thankfully he goes back to sleep til 6 X

Aw dear of him xxx so sorry for your loss !! Xxx seb never wanted to sleep with me 😂 until now every morning :) I don't mind but he doesn't actually sleep he yaps and we cuddle or watch Paw Patrol for the millionth time ;) they grow out of it so quick so I am embracing it but if he could just give me another hour or so ;) I hope your feeling ok xxxxxx

Any chance of a nap during the day?

My older girls are up late and my little man wakes early, so I feel like I'm getting it from both ends!

Same this end .... my teenagers are as demanding as my toddler 😂 I'm going to get seb from nursey and find a film to doze to hopefully :) hope you can manage to get a nap in too xxxxx

My oldest is 17 too -- hope you managed that nap! Snoozes on the sofa in front of a movie have been a lifesaver for me this week.

My oldest is 17 too -- hope you managed that nap! Snoozes on the sofa in front of a movie have been a lifesaver for me this week.

I've had ro resort to minions game on the ipad ,) he's not himself today :( .... but he seems happy enough now he's home ! I'm going to take full advantage ha
17 year olds are fun !! 😣 my children don't know I'm pregnant yet! I'm going to keep it from the as long as possible ha! I don't think they are going to be overally chuffed but they will come around to the idea :) my 2 older boys have a little brother and sister on their dad's side ,my 12 year old step daughter lives with us and obviously seb :) xxxxx

My 17-year-old does know and she's a bit put out that she'll be off in college and won't get to know this next little one properly. She's mad about my little man and fantastic with him.

My 14-year-old isn't bothered either way, but my 3-year-old is adamant that he doesn't like babies.

I think it's good for them to grow up with siblings in such a range of ages.

My little one goes sleep at 7 and usually sleeps throug to 7/8 am. She wakes for the toilet though and some drink. So I have it good, when she was a new born though I don't recall sleep. Maybe 1 hour a night 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

My 17-year-old does know and she's a bit put out that she'll be off in college and won't get to know this next little one properly. She's mad about my little man and fantastic with him.

My 14-year-old isn't bothered either way, but my 3-year-old is adamant that he doesn't like babies.

I think it's good for them to grow up with siblings in such a range of ages.

I agree I think it's lovely :) xx my 17 year old is pretty laid back but my 14 year old is soooooo sensitive bless him ...I think he will struggle to get his head around it a bit. ... my step daughter has been pestering us for ages to have a baby :) it's mine and my husbands first together so she will be so excited !! I'm not sure what seb will think but it will be amazing for him to have a little brother or sister :) ... xxx

My little one goes sleep at 7 and usually sleeps throug to 7/8 am. She wakes for the toilet though and some drink. So I have it good, when she was a new born though I don't recall sleep. Maybe 1 hour a night 😴😴😴😴😴😴😴😴

Aw bless her she sounds amazing xxx oh god the first few months were hell with seb too 😂 sleep deprivation is the worst at least we know they grow out of it :) xxxxx

At the time it feels like it's never going to end!!! 😵Lol xxxxx

😂😂😂 I know !! Sebs at his dad's now and I've got to go to work !! Nooooooo I need my bed 😂 xxxxxx

Ugh, yes. My 20mo is waking up earlier out of nowhere. I'm a total mombie!

My lo gets up every morning at 6/6.30 am every morning. She goes to bed ok at 7:30pm but ends up in our bed most nights so I get woken. I'm working full time too so no naps. I've just been going to bed at 9pm when I can.

She wants up to play within about 20 min and is still too little to be unsupervised so I can't even just let her run about and play.

Aw dear of him xxx so sorry for your loss !! Xxx seb never wanted to sleep with me 😂 until now every morning :) I don't mind but he doesn't actually sleep he yaps and we cuddle or watch Paw Patrol for the millionth time ;) they grow out of it so quick so I am embracing it but if he could just give me another hour or so ;) I hope your feeling ok xxxxxx

Thank you, I'm feeling ok so far (well sick really but I take that as a good sign lol!)

DS was quite cuddly for a while around that time, they're so perceptive I think he just sensed I wasn't feeling as chirpy. He's gone back to his normal boisterous self now though lol!

I'm lucky that he goes back to sleep, don't think I could cope with him chatting at 2am! 😱

I suspect we'll need to deal with sleeping in his own bed all night before #2 arrives though. Not looking forward to that!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"