Early scan at 5+2, anyone else had one around the same time?

Kmx

Reaction score
Hi everyone. Just wondering if anyone had a scan around 5 weeks and what exactly did you see on the scan.

I know its normal not to see anything or to see a sack but just wondered what others experiences were.

Thanks

Hi!

I had a scan at 5 weeks. Saw the fetal pole. But then I did ovulate early and probably implanted early. My hcg was quite high at that point. It is quite early to go for scans. Usually doctors only scan after 7 weeks. But because I've had 2 mmc, i start my check ups earlier.

I could see the fetal pole and yolk sac. Some ppl don't see ANYTHING until 7 weeks. Don't stress. :)

At 5+2 I saw sac and yolk. No baby yet for a couple more days! The earliest I ever saw baby was 5+5.

I had one at 5+3 I only saw a gestational sac and yolk sac. Went back at 7+3 measuring 7+5 and a baby, fetal pole and heartbeat :)

I had a scan at 5w3d and we saw a gestational sac and a small white circle inside which the tech said it was a yolk sac. Then had a scan at 6w2d and we saw a yolk sac and fetal pole. At 7w4d we saw the baby and HB.

My first, I saw sac and yolk in week 5. Second, empty sac at 5w2d then three days later had a fetal pole. The last one I just saw the fetal pole.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->