early scan booked

emma2810

Mummy to 2 boys :)
Reaction score
hello again...
well as you can gather from the title i have an early scan booked for mon,due to brown discharge and lack of pregnancy symptoms.
i was a bit naughty and rang the EPU sayin my GP had told me to ring but they went a bit mad and said the GP had gave out false info and they would ring my GP to ensure i got an appointment today!so went to GP who was surprsingly more than helful in arrangin a scan for next week-apparently its too soon any earlier.
I will be 7w+3d when the scan takes place and just wondering if any1 had a scan around this time-and if yes were you able to see the heart beat or is it too early? im worried that im going to go and hear bad news which will be awful or to go and not see anything because its too early :S
just really worried now,praying i go and everything is perfect,baby heartbeat and mummy :)
FX ladies!
x

We had an early dating scan as we need to make sure that I see a consultant at 12 weeks for some possible cervical problem and also so we can have our Nuchal scan around the same time and I was 7weeks +2 according to the scan.
As you can see from my avatar, all we could see was a blob but we did get to see the heartbeat :happydance:

Fingers crossed for you hun, that everything goes well :hugs:

hi Emma..

everyone is different, but we saw the heartbeat at 6+4......

i hope that it goes really well for you though!

:hugs:

I was 8 weeks when I first saw my baby and the heartbeat, so you may be able to see your little bean. Best of luck with it and keep us all posted on how it goes. I am sure your baby is perfectly healthy and normal. :)

At 6 weeks all we could see was a flashing blob of the heartbeat and then my current avatar was at 8+1 so your piccy should fall somewhere in the middle! Good luck!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->