• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Early scan in one hour!

mrs m25

Reaction score
So i have my scan in one hour. I am bricking it to say the least I have this feeling i am going to come away with bad news! I have some red spotting today. I think i will be jumping for joy if all goes well!! xx UPDATE P2 xx

How far are you? really hope your scan goes perfectly x

5 weeks today but had some bleeding from saturday

good luck ill keep everything crosssed for you xxxx

Thanks i will log off now as i need to leave but i will let u know when i get home xx

You likely will see the gestational sac and yolk sac at this stage, just do you know :hugs: good luck x

Well ladies

I went, gave a urine test and this is still showing positive for pregnancy. The blood was more red today so was nervous. The doc said as i am only 5 weeks there is no point in scanning at this stage but would be happy to if i wanted it. I thought there is no point if he cant see anything. So i have to go back next week at my 6 week appointment. Had some bloods done to check HCG level and everything else good. I am holding on to the fact i am still getting positive tests. He said bleeding can be common in early pregnancy and it could be a UTI. SO i hope the bleeding subsides over the next few days. I suppose only been like this since Saturday so maybe give it a day or two. So not really much farther forward xx

Oh hun I feel for you, it's goin to be a hard week waiting for your scan but we're all here to give you support! Try not to think negative although I know it's hard. Keep us updated hun hope you feel better soon xx

Hi.. well the pos test and bloods is good news and its good that they are not worried. Hopefully it is just a bad UTI or maybe a preg related lesion on your cervix causing the blood...

At least you have the ladies here to talk to to keep you going through the next week :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"