Early scan - pic included

ellahopesky

Reaction score
Had my scan today. By my dates I was 5+6 but they've put me at about 4-5 weeks. Could see gestational sac and the beginnings of a yolk sac. They think they may be able to see a second sac but they're not sure. Go back for another scan on the 26th.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 20
Ooooooooo how exciting congratulations hun im thinking of booking a private early scan xx

Can anyone else see the suspected second sac? I'm not 100% convinced, though they did say theyre not sure.

i cant see the second one but the scan photo can change completely with a tiny movement of the camera so it could be just not in view there.

could i please ask you if they gave you any notes with it, and if so, how big did they measure the gestation sack at?

im so worried as i didnt get given a photo and was told that can see the formings of the gestation sack which was 6mm. just curious as they also put me at less than 5 weeks xx

They didn't say, they just said I was measuring at about 4-5 weeks and also from what they are able to see that matches up.

I have labelled the suspected second sac on this pic:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.2 KB · Views: 14
I didn't get given a photo either, I snapped this with my phone x

Congrats! I see the second potential sac, it does have a bit of a white ring round it as well (as sacs do!) Could just be a little pocket of fluid or another baby, measuring a bit less, how exciting! Good luck!

congrats... im getting excited for mine now

can I be really dumb and ask where you got the september sweetpea signature from?

thankyou!

thats not dumb :) someone on here made it i believe, they posted the code for it. Will try and post it here for you if you like x

wfZKYJk.gif

(just remove the IMAGE part and it'll work :)

i have a question! Your sac looks great, was it an internal ultrasound or exterior? I ask cause my friend and i tried to look at my baby on the echo machine at work (i work in a hospital), and we only had like 5 min so it wasnt very long to look at anything, but we definitly saw my bladder, and then we could sort of see what looked like it was maaybe the sac? it was kinda a blurry white blob with an opening. But we didnt have time to examine it. but this was an external echo, and im somewhere between 5-6 weeks, im not positive how far i am. But ive heard its difficult to see anything from the outside this early

this was internal, sonographer didn't even attempt an external one as she said its far too early. hth :flower: xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->