early scan showed nothing(Final decison tomorrow)

It all makes sense hun, dont you go panicking yourself!! :nope:

How did you get them to scan so early? My hospital said i wouldnt be able to get scanned until at least 7 weeks, I dont know how i'll last that long if i ever get my bfp again. :blush:

Hi porkpie, Im so glad you've had your :bfp: as everyone else has said try not to worry; everyone is different and it sounds like it has just taken a little longer to implant and you may have OVed later than you thought :hugs: x

:hug: PP, I'm sure you are worrying over nothing honey. As everyone else has said you are not completely sure of your dates so you are most likely in very early stages.
Try not to fret, sweetie and everything will be ok...:hugs:

It all makes sense hun, dont you go panicking yourself!! :nope:

How did you get them to scan so early? My hospital said i wouldnt be able to get scanned until at least 7 weeks, I dont know how i'll last that long if i ever get my bfp again. :blush:

MY doc is away on hols so im seeing another tomorrow but i havnt really got the preg symptoms anymore so i panicked and just went to the hospial. It wasnt busy as its holidays in belfast so i was in and out in 1 hr. Im glad i went (well sorta ) as they will mointer me since i had that blighted ovum last time. I was nervous as they said last time i wouldnt get an ealry scan but i just pushed my luck and got a nice midwife on a quiet day

Hey Porkpie!!

Listen... Im telling you to (TRY) and kick back and relax (I know it must be hard).

Everything you have said sounds positive. Stress is not good for you or LO.

Good luck for tomorrow I know you won't need it.

:hugs:

Kerry

ok i know im going on, but how the hell did i feel preggers ages b4 i got my :bfp:. It doesnt add up if i keep undoubling my 140

Sweetheart, the tests shoe HCG early stages and you just got your BFP - for now that's positive. Just relax and let your body take care of it hun. :hug:

Thinking of you - best of luck!

Will be thinking of you hope all is ok xx

I had a scan at about the same time in my pregnancy, and the doc couldn't find anything either. She said it was just too early.

Gosh you frightened me with that title hun, I really hope that everything works out as it should, it sounds ok and they are monitering you now so thats great. Take it easy, thinking of you. xxxx

Gosh you frightened me with that title hun, I really hope that everything works out as it should, it sounds ok and they are monitering you now so thats great. Take it easy, thinking of you. xxxx

have u tested yet maccy?

:blush: ok you got me :rofl: tested this afternoon and :bfn:. A couple of days ago I thought I was def pregnant, but now not so sure. :dohh:

:blush: ok you got me :rofl: tested this afternoon and :bfn:. A couple of days ago I thought I was def pregnant, but now not so sure. :dohh:

well sure that was the same as me so and look how long i took me and now im still apprently very early preg:hissy::hissy::hissy::hissy: so ur still in there:happydance::happydance::happydance:

I had to copy and paste from a web site because I couldn't post the link..

It might be reassurring since you are not certian of ovualtion you could have ovulated later, and only 10-14 days past O.

The use of ultrasound allows the visualization of the uterus and fetus using sound waves.

This allows very accurate dating of the length of the pregnancy. Before ultrasound the most common way to date the length of the pregnancy was from the first day of the woman's last menstrual period. This caused some confusion since many women have irregular menstrual cycles and bleeding after the beginning of a pregnancy can sometimes be confused with a menstrual period.

Also, the normal time of conception is 2 weeks after the beginning of the menstrual flow. Thus, when a woman's pregnancy is 6 weeks by her last menstrual period (LMP) it is only 4 weeks since she conceived.

Even though we are able to date the beginning of the pregnancy with great accuracy (+ or - 1 week) with the ultrasound, we still use the convention of dating the pregnancy from the LMP.

The pregnancy test normally becomes positive about 8-9 days after conception, three weeks by LMP. The ultrasound can detect signs of pregnancy two weeks after conception and can give a definite diagnosis of pregnancy in the 3rd week, that is the week after the menstrual cycle is missed.

We use the measurements developed by Frank Hadlock, M.D. to determine the length of the gestation. The following table gives the measurements of the fetal head that we use in the second trimester.

If you wish to visualize the appearance of the embryo/fetus at a specific gestational age click here. (you will need to use your "back" button to return to our web page.)

Weeks from LMP
Weeks from Conception (actual length of the pregnancy) BPD (Inner to outer)
14 12 27 mm
15 13 30 mm
16 14 34 mm
17 15 37 mm
18 16 40 mm
19 17 43 mm
20 18 46 mm
21 19 50 mm
22 20 53 mm
23 21 56 mm

i was totally bricking it! Ive just worked out that hopefully it goes roughty this way

Today 140
Friday 280
Sunday 560
Tuesday 1120
Thursday 2240

I know thats exact doubling but in and around there

I keep looking at this

https://www.bobrow.net/kimberly/birth/hcglevels.html

God isnt it strange how this all works and even after a late :witch: i can still be in early pregnancy?????????? Lets hope it doubles:baby:

Im just leaving my ticker as it at the mo
you made my tummy go over then when i read the thread anyway you will be fine im so happy for you stop worrying just enjoy :happydance::hug:

:hugs: :hugs:

I'm sure everything's fine. Some ladies here said they didn't see anything until 6-8 weeks.

Just try and relax i am sure that everything is fine. Let us know how you get on!

Glad everything was OK, try and relax now as stressing yourself out is not good for you or bean xxx

Hey hun, the only thing that's going to help you here is follow up hcg tests. I think this is why many places won't scan till 7 weeks. I pushed my NHS hospital and called 2 private hospitals and the NHS just refused and the private clinics told me that yes they would scan me if I wanted but more often than not that before 7 weeks a scan would be inconclusive and just leave me more confused.

Another hcg should indicate if you are doubling up (good), falling (bad) or hovering (also bad, as it can indicate ectopic). I hope you are ok, I really do.

If you want to talk PM me, as I started to m/c at 5 weeks just 4 weeks ago and just finished the whole hcg blood process on Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->