early scan tomorrow at 10.30 dreading it xx

Maidenet

Reaction score
I have such a history of miscarriage and one healthy girl.

I'm booked for an early scan tomorrow as I've had spotting which I had with my girl but also with my losses so I'm so confused as to what will be said.

The losses were all with my ex though and sadly he now has two children which are disabled xx so I'm thinking that may of been the issue.

I'm absolutely terrified again.

I'll only be 6+1 tomorrow so I know the results can be inconclusive as well.

Pregnancy is so stressful xx

I hear ya! Mine is on Tuesday at 9am. I'll be between 6w 4d and 7w 4d. I've had a fair share of failed pregnancies goes something like this
1st: mmc/BO
2nd: Beautiful daughter
3rd/4th chemical one at 4weeks 2 days or something like that and 5 weeks 2 days.
5th: Current

I have had a little bit of brown spotting like so tiny and I know I had that with my daughter as well for a few days around the same time. Still I am so nervous, excited, scared, etc. for the apt. on Tuesday.

Keep us updated and I hope that everything goes well for you!

Yeah ive had 5 which all resulted in d and c's

My husband is adiment all will be ok xx doesn't stop me worrying though xx

I have never had a D and C. My doctor has never pushed for that either for me.

And my husband is 'calm' saying things will be all right, but we'll find out at the scan. He's realistic. Like me grr.

If you're like me then you're probably staring at the clock every so often and counting down the hours until your scan. (1 day 20 hours here).

It's scary always going to be scary since we have experienced the sadness of a pregnancy. With the first one I was on cloud9 thinking nothing could go wrong and had no worry in the world. Now I always will have that worry up until that little one is in my hands. And even then I will worry until that little one is a year. Worry is part of the title of mom and/or dad.

It's hard. You never expect it to happen to you..
Especially not multiple times.
Xx

Keeping you both in my thoughts for happy findings on your scans. :hugs:

Well like you said, it may have been your ex that was the problem and your body was just doing what it is naturally designed to do. I think your dh is right and that everything will be fine.

Spoke to soon.... Brown's turned to red :'(

Spoke to soon.... Brown's turned to red :'(

Oh no dear. Try to get some rest for now and just play it by ear. I have heard plenty of ladies on here who have spotted red and still go on to have a healthy pregnancy. With my dear daughter I spotted brown I think two or three days and one of those days it had a few hours of pinkish/red. *hugs* Try to relax I know it is hard but put yourself on bed rest if you can.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->